• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What game got you started?

frostscale

What game got you hooked on video games, if any?

For me it has always been good old mario lol i've been seriously playing it since i was 3 years old

It was Atari for me. Of course Nintendo didn't come out until I was 12 I think?

Kajet

Ouch, my crappy memory... I'm not sure I can remember that long ago but It probably was a colecovision or atari 2600 game... back when games were so good that you actually wanted to go outside once in a while.

TheGreatCrusader

Avast, Ye Scurvy Dogs!
It was actually the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on my sister's NES.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_%28NES_game%29

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
`Spy Hunter`, `Battletoads`, `Contra`, `Chip and Dale` and probably `Monster in my Pocket` on one of those numerous 8-bit console clones.
Then there was `Dune` for Sega....

I am amazed i still remember these titles, even though it was so long ago and the titles were in English which i didn't knew back then.

rubixcuber

Beef Potato Wheelman
Pac-Man for the Atari 2600. Good times.

frostscale

Rilvor said:
frostscale said:
For me it has always been good old mario lol i've been seriously playing it since i was 3 years old

And sonic.

sadly enough i didn't get to play the original sonic till they came out in a collection on the game cube years later. I couldn't afford a genesis when i was younger lol.

frostscale

TheGreatCrusader said:
It was actually the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on my sister's NES.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_%28NES_game%29

crap i remmeber that game! i never actually bought it but i rent and beat it like 12 diffrent times! it was such an awsome game

Focke-Wulf

Several games got me hooked, Disruptor, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, and Duke Nukem were the big ones.

draigfaol

Lets see how many people will know what I'm referring to.

The game that got me hooked was "Alex the Kid in Miracle World" for Sega Master System.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Mario, it's gonna be a good two decades since I started playing Nintendo in April.

For first person shooters, Blake Stone/Wolf3D/Doom back in 1993-4.

RTS? Command & Conquer Red Alert in the late 90s.

Magedog

it was probably well....Super Mario World i remember my dad trying to play and my sister yelling 'duck!' at him at that part where the giant bullet bill flys by...and both dad and i thought she meant the koopa! goooood times gooood times!

harden13

frostscale said:
What game got you hooked on video games, if any?

OMG same here i loved playing it over at my grandpas when i was a cub i especialy loved mario 3 on the nes ^^