• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What game have you recently completed?

Zydrate Junkie

Name and rank soldier!
Last game i completed was Halo 4, dat ending, many feels were had.
My main feeling was sad, sad that I didn't get a boss battle! I was so psyched up for a boss battle but instead I get some crappy QTE and that's it.
The game was good but that left me a little disappointed.

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Beat Silent Hill: Downpour and was very satisfied with the ending. Now I have to go back and get the other ones.

Percy

o-o
I just beat the first playthrough of Borderlands 2. The final boss was easy, but really time consuming.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Ninja gaiden (nes version)

Wow this game sure made we want to kill myself.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Ratchet and Clank : Full Frontal Assault.

JowiStinks

Self-Proclaimed Musician
New Super Mario Bros. U. I bought the game kind of hesitantly, as I've been disappointed by the vanilla-flavored New Super Mario Bros. series so far. I have to admit, though, I'm such a sucker for Nintendo and Mario that I had a lot of fun. If I look past my fanboy goggles, I completely understand criticisms of the game regarding its following the copy-and-paste trend of the series. Still, the level design was consistently awesome and I thought the additional modes were great.

I just finished Sonic Adventure 2. Now to raise my chaos.

Judge Spear

Beat Halo 4. First time a game made me cry since EarthBound. Not one for story, but man did that game pull me in by the scrotum. Poor chief...

I also like that Starfox/Rogue Squadron like level at the end. Played almost exactly like Rogue Squadron II's Death Star trench run and Starfox 64's Venom level (even entered the Didact's ship like Fox entered Andross's lair) put together. You can't tell me otherwise. You aren't slick 343...

images

Tiiria

Zombie Kitten
Beat Dungeon Defenders. For the most part. Now I'm leveling five other characters. Because that game is so addictive and cool. o_O

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
Chrono Trigger. Best feel-good game of all time.

And Metroid Fusion is one of the best plots ever- I still feel my heart rush every single time I have to flee the SA-X.

Jay-Hyaena

Janitor
Last game I beat was​Pokemon Black 2, though very soon I'll be coming upon the ending of Final Fantasy VI as well.

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
While I haven't completed the game (which is essentially impossible), I finished the main questline for Skyrim today. It wasn't nearly as difficult as I anticipated and left me feeling the tiniest bit disappointed after I was done, but it was still quite enjoyable and there's plenty to do yet...

Ranguvar

So I just beat Resident Evil 5 for the first time (I wait until games are $5 dollars lol) anyway, during the final fight Chris started punching a boulder. I did not see that coming.

So I just beat Resident Evil 5 for the first time (I wait until games are $5 dollars lol) anyway, during the final fight Chris started punching a boulder. I did not see that coming.

Sheva died 10 times the first time I tried punching the boulder.

Greycoat

I finally got around to playing and beating Batman: Arkham City.
All I can say is watching all the detail they put into those games makes me feel inadequate as an artist. Still doing all those riddler trophies though. Trying to avoid looking them up and doing it the old fashioned way. I suck at the combat in that game, but I'm the hero Gotham deserves when it comes to stealth.

Kyulein

Last game I "completed" was Assassin's Creed 3. Though I still need to achieve 100% with some missions... >>
Is fun to play nonetheless^^

EllieTheFuzzy

Super Fluffy Purple Flowergirl
FIFA 08 yo, Just chillin on the easy yo, Buying Lampard And Shevchenko for Ac Milan, Mutilating Fenerbache in a friendly. Gonna just do a load of em since i can stack manager modes yo :D.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Last game I "completed" was Assassin's Creed 3. Though I still need to achieve 100% with some missions... >>
Is fun to play nonetheless^^
Just don't get attacked by bears.

Andy Dingo Wolf

The Oncoming Storm
Last game I completed was Skyrim (Yes I've taken this long) I like to do all the little quests and things, plus messing around with various mods that add stuff here and there.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Finished all the official campaigns in L4D recently, in multiplayer co-op.