• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What games are you looking forward to in 2015?

Choya

Unreal Tournament 4 (Here's hoping that it revives arena shooters for a while!)
Metal Gear Solid V
Persona 5
Killing Floor 2

I should probably work on finishing some of my older games before these come out. I've got quite a backlog. :confused:

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
Cities: Skylines.
Maybe.
At least a month after release, unless it has more than a minimum of DRM or day one DLC, is finished and has no obvious bugs.

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
Hopefully a Pokemon Z because X and Y was one of the worst Pokemon games I've played. And maybe this time Pokemon Z will have a better storyline.

Shadow Jaeger

set phasers to thrust
Hopefully a Pokemon Z because X and Y was one of the worst Pokemon games I've played. And maybe this time Pokemon Z will have a better storyline.

Pokemon z?

So...pikachu must collect the 7 dragon pokeballs to summon the mighty requiza and wish for ash to come back to life so they defeat super trainer Gary prince of all trainers?

Someone should make that game...

Nah never heard about pokemon Z you care to explain what it is?

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Played the UnderTale demo for the first time today, now I can't wait for it to be released this year! :O

Ralphie

Honestly, not that many. Mainly interested to see how much they ll improve the fail swtor in the coming year.

Mgs5 Phantom Pain is obviously a game i am waiting for like crazy
and
Act of Agression since it seems to be a pretty good Strategy, deception based rts instead of the usual predictable micro focused rt"s" games out there.

KrysleQuinsen

Abstract Chimaera
I only have PC so,
Deathtrap (EA)
The Incredible Adventure of Van Helsing 3
Dragon The Game (EA)
Vector Thrust (EA)
XenoRaptor (EA)
NeonXSZ (EA)
Starbound (EA)
Killing Floor 2
Next Car Games: Wreckfest (EA)
Mordheim: City of the Damned (EA)
Space Pirate And Zombies 2

Total War: Warhammer
Cities: Skylines (Want some SimsCity)
Unreal Tournament 4 (VS Bots all days)
Elite: Dangerous or Star Citizen (Unless it's MMO)
Sims 4 (I don't see currently as released)
Saints Row: Gat out of hell
Starwars: Battlefront

That's quite a load of games.
Wish there's good game with playable furry/monster characters, bonus if RPG.
Also, my own game in making! :p

PuppyChowder

Bold and Delicious
Oh maaan so many games! *w* 2014 was a really great year for gaming and I still haven't caught up on everything yet. I'm not sure yet how 2015 will top last year, but at least for the Big N, I have some hope.

- Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain - Supposedly coming out 2nd quarter, I am in LOVE with the metal gear series, even if I am terrible at sneaking around. Really looking forward to this entry.
- Star Fox on Wii U - Oh my goodness it's coming out in like, 6 months and yet we know SO LITTLE. Such a mysterious game this is, I am intrigued~.
- Legend of Zelda for Wii U -I'm sure it won't be so stupidly named, but it looks like a lot of fun! I could really use a new LoZ game, Link Between Worlds was AMAZING but I am looking forward to the full console experience.
- Xenoblade Chronicles X - Ohhh if I had the time, if I had the time~. Looking forward to this game, and it looks oh so beautiful on the Wii U.

Other games I probably won't play because I don't have the system but want to see do successfully:

- Bloodborne. SERIOUSLY THOUGH.
- No Man's Sky. Just looks awesome, period.
- Evolve. Looks hella fun. I want to be a raging monster; who doesn't?
- Devil's Third. Because the Wii U needs stronger, more mature third-party titles.
- Order 1886. It has werewolves. I can't NOT root for it, haha.

Nothing else though has really caught my eye yet for this year. Of course, this is also the 3rd week of January starting, and nothing of note is coming out until the end of the month/next month in Feb. I'm sure 2015 has a lot more to offer, and perhaps the developers are keeping some more fancy games under their belt that they haven't announced yet. I know Platinum's team for Bayonetta 2 is working on a new unannounced title, as is Retro Studios, who last did DKC: Tropical Freeze. If it turns out Retro is working on a new Metroid title... I might just cry in happiness.

D

Deleted member 93706

Tom Clancy's The Division
No Man's Sky

2016?
TES VI

Tecally

I am waiting for he new Five Night's at Freddy's game. It's the third one. It is coming in Feb i believe. The trailer for it is on Youtube and i loved the last 2 that Scott (the creator) made.

Moogie

♡Kupo♡
Persona 5, I haven't been this excited about a new release in awhile. ^^ Zero Escape 3 was also on my waitin' list, but sadly cause of budget problems it's on hold. D:

Shadow Jaeger

set phasers to thrust
Persona 5, I haven't been this excited about a new release in awhile. ^^ Zero Escape 3 was also on my waitin' list, but sadly cause of budget problems it's on hold. D:

I really hope persona 5 is gonna be good.
The thing i want most about the series is for the main protagonist you play as to actually have a character to him/her.
In persona4 you were a silent protagonist and made you the weakest link in the group of friends with great character building.
Also, i felt that certain relationships should effect the game's story and characters.
For example:

Say in persona 4 you manage to go out with yukiko before the camp out. When chie and yukiko get dragged out in the bikinis and you say that chie looks cute, yukiko would get jealous of yukiko and slightly mad at you and might effect the game more later on. say for example you keep getting her angrier, she might Break up with you, your link breaks and she might leave the party, potentially leaving you for dead in a certain event.

Maugryph

I am waiting for he new Five Night's at Freddy's game. It's the third one. It is coming in Feb i believe. The trailer for it is on Youtube and i loved the last 2 that Scott (the creator) made.

FNAF is just a boring jumpscare simulator. Scott has been milking it for all it's worth. It's becoming the Call of Duty of horror games. The game everyone hates but will still buy every installment.