• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What grosses you out?

JinxiFox

Insanity can be such a beautiful thing.
This reminds me that I have a friend in the UK who is very, very grossed out by baked beans! If I even mention them, he starts to get queasy :p

~

Huh, for me, it's more typical, but blood, gore, and such; I can't watch horror movies, that relay on this as their mode of shock value, and even if I have to have a blood sample at the Dr. I can't look.
I always look.
1) I love the color.
2) I'm, at best, a tricky draw. My veins roll and blow if you look at them wrong, they are deep and the ones near the surface look a roadmap of Bolivian mountain trails. My last surgery, it took several different nurses, from different departments to put in my IV. The eventual winner was a Trauma Nurse in the ER and she had to go for a vein in my foot. Fun times.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
The federal government

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I always look.
1) I love the color.
2) I'm, at best, a tricky draw. My veins roll and blow if you look at them wrong, they are deep and the ones near the surface look a roadmap of Bolivian mountain trails. My last surgery, it took several different nurses, from different departments to put in my IV. The eventual winner was a Trauma Nurse in the ER and she had to go for a vein in my foot. Fun times.

*passes out*

AppleButt

Milk.

Mushrooms- they taste bad and plus I don’t really want to eat something that’s grown on a pile of rotten shit.

Sometimes at work I have to drain out the toilet system of an aircraft. For the most part it’s not really bad but on slim occasions something goes wrong. Like one time I was emptying the toilets of a 737 and the pilots forgot to tell me the open lever wasn’t working properly. I had thought it was drained all the way, and when I disconnected the draining tube piss and shit went spilling all over the ramp. Thankfully none of I got on me.

JinxiFox

JinxiFox

Milk.

Mushrooms- they taste bad and plus I don’t really want to eat something that’s grown on a pile of rotten shit.

Sometimes at work I have to drain out the toilet system of an aircraft. For the most part it’s not really bad but on slim occasions something goes wrong. Like one time I was emptying the toilets of a 737 and the pilots forgot to tell me the open lever wasn’t working properly. I had thought it was drained all the way, and when I disconnected the draining tube piss and shit went spilling all over the ramp. Thankfully none of I got on me.
EWWWWWWWWW!!!

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
Feminazis, SJW, Religious fanatics, moralfags

...I was going to go with "human excrement", but right now I am going to go with "people who use the word Feminazi."

Same thing.

zvA8TlI.png

;) :p

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Canned tuna, cat/dog food, and landwhales.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Pineapple on pizza

Yetanotherfemboyfox

oh boy, I'm gonna need a new account...
with all of the things that gross me out other than vaginas and certain STD's (cus I'm not sure I'm allowed to post that) rather than telling you, I'll show you~
Rotten_Landscapes_photography_1.jpg

1.jpg

The%2BGreen%2BInferno.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

actually, this was a bad idea.....I'm about to hurl

Oblique Lynx

The nationalist conservative lynx
Banned