• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What grosses you out?

I

Infrarednexus

@Simo @Yakamaru @Infrarednexus @Guifrog @Slytherin Umbreon

You guys are disgusting and make me wanna puke! :p.

You too @Cawdabra. You threatened to poop on me!

Oh and can’t forget @Dongding you gross little sheep!
I'm proud of this accomplishment.
partyparrot.gif

I look forward to grossing you out even more in the future.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Overdosing of alcohol, massive mess in the house and personal spots kept without the hygiene

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Doing dirty dishes in the sink and getting food on you.
I am seriously considering to get a small kitchen dishwasher that you can have sitting next to your microwave. Would make things so damn much easier. >_>

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
People hawking loogies... I literately just wanna die when I see/hear people doing that... UGH...
.... Please no.

God, I had a classmate do that all the way from 3rd to 10th grade. TENTH.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Feminazis, SJW, Religious fanatics, moralfags

What on earth ?

The more I look at this site, the more I see it as a toxic waste dump veering past any sort of redemption.

What is the sense of making such a post? What does it help? What good does it do?

Last edited:

MarquisofGIF

Marquis
Something that also grosses me out is the fucking haggis
What on earth ?

The more I look at this site, the more I see it as a toxic waste dump veering past any sort of redemption.

What is the sense of making such a post? What does it help? What good does it do?

whoa... that's a poetic sweet verse in the definition of this space, okay you asked questions and i'll answer for you

What is the sense of making such a post?

I wanted to add a sense of sarcasm and explain my dislike to people holding a radical version of a noble cause like feminism and religion, people that take noble ideas too far is something that yep, groses me out because it affects more than it helps, for example feminazis are ruining feminist's mission in search for equality between genres and such.

What does it help?

Nothing, why all topics have to "help"? Do you really were trying to search help in a topic called "what grosses you out?"

What good does it do?

again, i don't think there has to be any good or bad in a comment at least it was meant either to support or troll, which wasn't the case like the 70% of the topics of this site, is an opinionm get it, hold it, love it.

Now with comments like yours and the attempt of insult of Xitheon it seems that i offend certain persons, i don't know if either of you are a feminazi (yup i said it) or a swj or whatever but, if you feel offended please accept my apologies. I'm not looking this site to hurt or offend people, i look this site with respect, i respect people's opinion as long as they respect mine and doesn't offend anyone. Let's start over heh?

P.S: if you think that this site is *ahem* " a toxic waste dump veering past any sort of redemption." .... What are you doing here? so far people has been nice to me, so i do like this site, it's cool. Please accept my apologies and don't start a drama here, let's be friends! Forget the past!

Last edited:

Slytherin Umbreon

Black Lives Matter
Hair. I'm fine when it's attached to people and animals, but when it is on the floor, objects, or God forbid food, it really bothers me.
Snapshot_20180804.JPG

Before anyone else can say it, Jay Leno did indeed call asking for his look back

AppleButt

Hair. I'm fine when it's attached to people and animals, but when it is on the floor, objects, or God forbid food, it really bothers me.

I don’t like hair, period. Even on my own body. If I could remove all my hair and not look like a freaky alienlike skin bag then I’d totally do it.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I don’t like hair, period. Even on my own body. If I could remove all my hair and not look like a freaky alienlike skin bag then I’d totally do it.

But it's fine on furries?