• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What happened to freakin toys!? No not sex toys perv.

J

Jelly

I had the full Voltron set.
It had the five lions, and a little key thing.
And you could turn them into Voltron.
Thing was motherfucking tits.
IT WAS ALSO UNBELIEVABLY FLIMSY, AND BLEW APART IN MY SMALL CHILD HANDS.

Imagination has been destroyed by societies obsession with helicopter parenting and making kids lives utterly and entirely "constructive" and giving into their every need because of liberal guilt.

Its not so bad though, this generation of kids are expected to become the most hardcore conservative generation since the 50s knowing what all this new age shit let happen. You think people that acted like little shits are going to let their kids do the same to them.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
Its not so bad though, this generation of kids are expected to become the most hardcore conservative generation since the 50s knowing what all this new age shit let happen. You think people that acted like little shits are going to let their kids do the same to them.

source plz. I really don't see it happening. I just see a small minority inheriting their parents wealth and continuing to live in their own little worlds, and the rest growing up to be extremely butthurt when they have to face the real world, and perhaps enough so to snatch it away from the entitlement babies.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk