• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Happened to his 3D Online Multiplayer Furry Game?

PloucTheDragon

Permanent Pregnant Cuntboy Dragon

darkGhost posted this screenshot on May 13, 2015. I think he's working on Unity or Unreal engine.

All I can see is Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon, and a Flamedramon from Digimon, in the forest area.
He said that his project will be developed into a web browser.

Wish I could explore in the virtual furry convention like Anthrocon, which is a big place anyway. And a simple character creator so people can customize their fursona.

Also, I made only a game logo that was not final.

But, I'm not good at programming games, sorry.

Lexiand

Werewolf
I would not know.
But judging from the screenshot.
I think there was copyright issues.

Khafra

Heave away, haul away
Wish I could explore in the virtual furry convention like Anthrocon, which is a big place anyway. And a simple character creator so people can customize their fursona.
VRchat or Second Life are probably the best places to look for that kind of thing.

PloucTheDragon

Permanent Pregnant Cuntboy Dragon
VRchat or Second Life are probably the best places to look for that kind of thing.
VRChat ultimately bores me a lot.

I rarely played Second Life as a Pokémorph of Nidorina wearing some tactical Team Rocket clothing.
Oh and, my SL username is Nidoqueen031, because I'm strictly sticking to the Nidoran family. I have both the Nidorina and Nidoqueen Kobold avatar.

Poor darkGhost leaving his game dev project in the dust.
Just like ABC himself in the mid-60s when NBC and CBS are neck-to-neck to the race.

Speaking of, are VRchat and Second Life still neck-to-neck to online furry craze?