• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What have you been having for breakfast lately?

pingpong99

My go-to lately has been crisp bread with skagenröra and egg slices. (skagenröra is a mix of shrimp, dill, roe and mayonnaise, it's pretty popular in the nordic countries)
And ofc my morning cuppa :)

Yakamaru

Your average Stand enjoyer
Toast for the most part. Been lazing around too much this Easter so should probably cut down on the food intake. ^^''

T

TemetNosce88

Usually it's oatmeal with brown sugar and peanut butter, with English breakfast tea. Sometimes I'll have thick-cut bacon with eggs fried in the grease, and a bagel with cream cheese.

T

the sleepiest kitty

Cereal and fruit usually. Or fruit and an Ensure shake.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Coffee.

And a yogurt, and a side of watermelon. Sometimes, if I'm full of energy...pancakes with blackberries/raspberries. Though I like to make these at all odd hours, for something a bit sweet.

Borophagus Metropolis

The last prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
They do taste amazing

Changed my mind. Woof needs meat ...

495af9df7f98a25171e7e8bf5911fb99.jpg

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
A bagel, usually topped with salami, Marmite (yes, I know, us British people are weird) or just butter. And a cup of tea — usually herbal or green, though on some occasions I might treat myself to a chai latte :)