• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What have you been having for breakfast lately?

Speratic

Don't mind me, just lurking
I normally drink a cup of Tetley with some sugar and a splash of soy milk, but my anxiety has been acting up recently so I need to wait to have any caffeine again until my lazy butt decides to order some decaf. So currently it's just a cup of herbal tea. Typically don't have an appetite first thing in the morning, but if I actually decide to eat then it's either a belvita breakfast biscuit or a jimmy dean stuffed hash brown. Those things are addicting~

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
natto pancakes are yum.

i don't know if it's a Scottish thing but everyone in Scotland thinks they're okay but literally any other country or.. Edinborough i guess tends to vomit on the smell alone.

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
My darling's dish! ÒwÓ

A..uh... I mean... I dunno how to describe..? >p<
Anyways, yum! UwU

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Two slices of bread with something on it, usually butter, ham, cheese and cucumber. Paprika and/or tomato if I feel like adding something extra.

Connor J. Coyote

The ¥oteƵer Extraordinaire
Well, I had some scrambled eggs and sausage this morning, which wasn't too bad.
It was probably a bit unhealthy, but... I gotta say it was very tasty, nonetheless.

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
Had scrambled eggs, buttered toast, blackberries and coffee for breakfast today