• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What have you been having for breakfast lately?

Speratic

Don't mind me, just lurking
I normally drink a cup of Tetley with some sugar and a splash of soy milk, but my anxiety has been acting up recently so I need to wait to have any caffeine again until my lazy butt decides to order some decaf. So currently it's just a cup of herbal tea. Typically don't have an appetite first thing in the morning, but if I actually decide to eat then it's either a belvita breakfast biscuit or a jimmy dean stuffed hash brown. Those things are addicting~

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
natto pancakes are yum.

i don't know if it's a Scottish thing but everyone in Scotland thinks they're okay but literally any other country or.. Edinborough i guess tends to vomit on the smell alone.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
My darling's dish! ÒwÓ

A..uh... I mean... I dunno how to describe..? >p<
Anyways, yum! UwU

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Two slices of bread with something on it, usually butter, ham, cheese and cucumber. Paprika and/or tomato if I feel like adding something extra.

Connor J. Coyote

¥otie ¥otezer
Well, I had some scrambled eggs and sausage this morning, which wasn't too bad.
It was probably a bit unhealthy, but... I gotta say it was very tasty, nonetheless.
scrambled-eggs-in-oven.jpg

T

the sleepiest kitty

Had scrambled eggs, buttered toast, blackberries and coffee for breakfast today

MagnusLucra

Opened face sandwich:
Toast
Vegannase
Chopped pickle
Spicy brown mustard
Cilantro
Green or red onion
Sriracha

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Either:
  • Scrambled eggs with cheddar or goat cheese, sausage or bacon, and buttered toast
  • Protein shake and Greek yogurt
With the occasional orange or banana thrown in.

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
It kind of depends on my blood sugar level in the morning ~ (Type 2 diabetic)
Under 100 - Pop Tarts and black coffee
100 to 120 - Pan cakes or waffles with no sugar syrup and black coffee
120+ is eggs and some kind of meat, such as fried spam, bacon or maybe chorizo or no eggs and meat, just Bob's Red Mill Meuseli with walnuts and black coffee
150+ is just eggs and one slice of wheat toast, light butter and black coffee

Note: all breafast choices must include black coffee but it may be Folgers Decaf mild roast. I'm generally a morning asshole until I've had some "Go-juice" in my system.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Break... fast? What is this madness you speak of?!

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
The amount of Mcdonalds I've been eating is honestly horrifying.
I'll be starting a diet soon enough once my bike arrives.
But jeez, long work hours makes for lazy eating habits...

nuada

HOPELESS ROMANTIC
Two big bowls of strawberry museli, cashews, brazil nuts, pistachios, hazelnuts, walnuts, coconut chips and almonds topped with maple syrup. I pair that with a cup of tea and sometimes a small bowl of fruit (raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries and grapes).

It seems like a lot but I'm nearing the end of my anorexia recovery so it shouldn't be like this for much longer. I'm hoping to be able to have only a small bowl of museli with a sprinkle nuts and maple syrup with a handful of berries soon, but *shrug*.

FoxWithAName

Still new only older
Usually a banana, an apple and one cup of coffee, black and strong. I often have my breakfast at work and these are convenient to eat while reading e-mails and doing work stuff.

Adrian Gordon

oatmeal with soy milk.

for my "health" :(

T

the sleepiest kitty

•Fiberous cereal, with milk
•Carnation breakfast shake
•Two eggs and buttered toast
•Yogurt