• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What have you been having for breakfast lately?

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Coffee and anti-depressants

dragon-in-sight

mane diva
I usually don't eat in the morning. My so breakfirst consists of a few cups of spiced coffe laced with Tumaric, Ginger, Lionsmane, Chaga and Cordyceps.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
We've been having omelettes since we brought eggs we didn't use at Costco. I like mine with diced ham, cheddar cheese, onions, peppers, and mushrooms. My girlfriend makes them, though, since she is better at it than I am, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Since I don't get outta work till 4 or 5 am, I've been coming home, not at all sleepy, and making a pizza. As long as I make the dough and sauce ahead of time, it doesn't take too long, and they're getting better and better.

Have been doing margarita' style, not too much cheese, using fresh mozzarella, fresh tomatoes, sauce, and whatever I might have on hand: black olives, artichoke hearts, capers.

There's something very comforting about baking a pizza from scratch; it seems to calm me down.

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
Jakkqx6.jpg

Don't judge, some don't have the luxury of time on the go.

D

Deleted member 144185

Zone Bars and Greek Yogurt with protein powder for breakfast.

My go-to lately has been crisp bread with skagenröra and egg slices. (skagenröra is a mix of shrimp, dill, roe and mayonnaise, it's pretty popular in the nordic countries)
And ofc my morning cuppa :)
I always like to eat a plate of fruit with chai tea and a soft boiled egg. (And possibly more fruit if I’m still hungry)

Tennet_G

Cup O' Depresso
not sure if it counts as breakfast if it's my only meal in a day. Steak and eggs or some kind of weird keto bread sandwich.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
Omelette with cheese, ham, a bit of spices and onion.
Two bananas and one apple, two strawberry yoghurts.
Chicken with some salad, cucumber, tomato..

After I dropped bread from my diet and associated stuff I've been diversifying my meals quite a lot.

JIBBLY

♡ Lovely Baby ♡
Cereal. That probably needs to change since I've mostly been consuming Lucky Charms.