• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What if there were a furry's only high school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm straight...

For now...

The Evil Foxy

A school nurse wouldn't be enough, that high school would need an army of gynecologists instead.

And btw I'm also very straight.

Taren Fox

Filmmaker
Come on, are furries really that into rape? What happens in art is one thing, but I haven't heard of any rape incidents at conventions.
It has happened. No joke.

Fenrir Lupus

Politically incorrect.
I would love it. Art classes teaching you how to draw yiff (awkward), furpiles in the halls (not cool), and awesome teachers! From the last time this was posted: people ranking Forum Legend and up are allowed to be teachers! ^_^

Well, idk about high school... but in college people are learning how to draw nude pictures... so maybe a furry college would teach people how to draw yiff...

Ariosto

I think this topic existed a couple months ago.

What if there were a school with only furs in it? Would it be awesome or would it be REALLY awesome? :B

If the manual strictly states that there's no yiffing in any manifestation, then it'd be really awesome.

Fenrir Lupus

Politically incorrect.
Well, at least no one would ever be sexually frustrated.

Oh i'm sure it'd get out real quick who has STD's, and they'll be sexually frustrated unless they can find someone else who has or is willing to get an STD...

Alstor

And twice as shiny
Oh i'm sure it'd get out real quick who has STD's, and they'll be sexually frustrated unless they can find someone else who has or is willing to get an STD...
Oh, this is a private school. One of the requirments is to have an STD. It makes everyone feel unified.

Fenrir Lupus

Politically incorrect.
Oh, this is a private school. One of the requirments is to have an STD. It makes everyone feel unified.

Then i'm staying miles away from that place... Well actually, don't have to. High school is past tense for me :p

Lomberdia

Selling bookmarks!
Fuck, don't go into the showers. You liable to slip on jizz and get gang raped.
Non-stop lol'd OMG.. Imagine the horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.