• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What if there were a furry's only high school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error 404

Cat, I'm a kittycat
I think there'd have to be a special collar or something for the few straight furs, as I don't particularly like the idea of getting stuck in a gay orgy :/

M

Morroke

I think there'd have to be a special collar or something for the few straight furs, as I don't particularly like the idea of getting stuck in a gay orgy :/

So pretty much the equivalent of a jew star?

Taren Fox

Filmmaker
You could always just say "No thx".

LadyMissie

Nothing would ever get done. There would be classes about animal dicks. It wouldn't be as great as we would think it would be. Although if there was any place for a female to feel safe around a bunch of guys it would be the furry fandom.

Error 404

Cat, I'm a kittycat
Your teachers warned you not to fall asleep in class.

I'd probably fall asleep during the above mentioned classes about animal dicks. That stuff doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Taren Fox

Filmmaker
I'd probably fall asleep during the above mentioned classes about animal dicks. That stuff doesn't interest me in the slightest.
I'd be wide awake. :O I'd be afraid of people getting riled up and touching me.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
I'd somehow learn bankai and blow up earth as we know it :p

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Watchin' a little too much Bleach, Syde?

Watched a shitload of them today e_e;
I think it was a good 10 episodes or so, I was watching from like 6 pm to around 9 or so

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
What the heck do bikinis have to do with the end of the world?

Kenpachi is an insane shinigami and if he somehow learned a move called bankai everything just goes boom, he causes enough explosions without one x3

Taren Fox

Filmmaker
Kenpachi is an insane shinigami and if he somehow learned a move called bankai everything just goes boom, he causes enough explosions without one x3
I don't understand a word you just said.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Status
Not open for further replies.