• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What if there were a furry's only high school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoqsWolf

Now with 100% more ∂ e e r™
There'd be a small,highly controversial Straight alliance that all the gay furries make fun of

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
barrett_82A1.jpg

Let's make sure this thread STAYS dead.

Fenrir Lupus

Politically incorrect.
barrett_82A1.jpg

Let's make sure this thread STAYS dead.

Barrett is one of the most awesome companies EVER. Any company that makes a .50 cal that the military uses is automatically awesome. R. Lee Ermey was on a show once... didn't hold the Barrett tight enough, and the scope drew blood :p

EDIT: sufficient derailment achieved, thread destroyed.

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
The mp5 shoots 9mm pistol rounds, which are already weak enough as is in terms of penetration, and adding a silencer on top of that? :V

silenced mp7 Ftw!

MP7A1_REMOV.jpg

TreacleFox

dem murrs
The mp5 shoots 9mm pistol rounds, which are already weak enough as is in terms of penetration, and adding a silencer on top of that? :V

silenced mp7 Ftw!

MP7A1_REMOV.jpg

>.>

Well my next favorite gun is the colt anaconda. Even though its kind of impractical size for a hand gun... w/e
anaconda-3.jpg

Im going to say something on-topic so I cant get banned... =/

What sports would they play at a furry school?

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
God dammit you guys, as silly as this thread was, posting fetishistic photos of guns is even worse because it makes you all look like nerdy fags.

Taren Fox

Filmmaker
God dammit you guys, as silly as this thread was, posting fetishistic photos of guns is even worse because it makes you all look like nerdy fags.
Why do I find myself agreeing with every one of your posts? x3

Ben

Banned
Banned
If you guys want to mess around, form an IRC channel of some sort, instead of derailing threads beyond redemption. Feel free to make a thread to organize that sort of thing, but for future reference: derailing threads won't be tolerated.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.