• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What if... you could meet anyone you want ?

RosetheCrux

I'm a trashbag. A cute trashbag
Either Kylee Henke or both Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun from Twenty One Pilots

Or a really cute furry that happens to think I am cute to......pfffft as if that could happen lmao

LindyHop

Bring me my brown pants!
Freddie Mercury, Margaret Sanger, Katherine McCormick, and Michael Jackson

But if I'm only restricted to living people...Tom Hardy, Zach Braff, Donald Faison, Tracy J. Butler, Ken Ashcorp just to start

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
@Simo : Keith did ALL the drugs. There are none left. They just gather his sweat and refine it and pass that around instead

Chris Evans (Captain America Chris Evans, the British presenter's all right but it's not the same!)
Freddie Mercury
Christopher Lee
Stephen Fry
Ben Franklin (oh come on he was the shit. he wrote a book on farts for fuck's sake)
Edgar Allen Poe
Mae West
Mary Seacole
Judi Dench
Queen Elizabeth I

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
@Simo : Keith did ALL the drugs. There are none left. They just gather his sweat and refine it and pass that around instead

Chris Evans (Captain America Chris Evans, the British presenter's all right but it's not the same!)
Freddie Mercury
Christopher Lee
Stephen Fry
Ben Franklin (oh come on he was the shit. he wrote a book on farts for fuck's sake)
Edgar Allen Poe
Mae West
Mary Seacole
Judi Dench
Queen Elizabeth I

OMG, Meeting Mae West would be awesome; have seen all her films, and could stand to see them again.

And I guess I'll just have to lick Keith Richard's sweat, since he did ALL the drugs! Just hope I don't OD ;)

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
OMG, Meeting Mae West would be awesome; have seen all her films, and could stand to see them again.

And I guess I'll just have to lick Keith Richard's sweat, since he did ALL the drugs! Just hope I don't OD ;)

My girlfriend jokes I'm the new Mae West. You could meet me! XD

OH GOD I KNOW RIGHT? Pretty sure you'd get a high just standing near him

G

GeordieBat

Either Kylee Henke or both Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun from Twenty One Pilots

Or a really cute furry that happens to think I am cute to......pfffft as if that could happen lmao
Omg TOP are bae, you might be my new bff. xD

M

modfox

David Attenborough - best docos

nelson mandela - though he has passed away

adam savage - mythbusters is awesome

bear grills - love his shows

alan alda - love M*A*S*H

D

Deleted member 82554

I'd meet Markiplier, Pewdiepie and beat them to a pulp while explaining how they're cancer to society and destroying the youth of today.

Oh, right, South Park already beat me to it.

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
Luke Iverson - A Youtube Pioneer. His series was one of the first of it's kind on Youtube, and it was star-studded with Youtubers who were just starting to become popular at the time.

Jacksepticeye - Because he's actually nice to his fans.

Rabidluigi - Because he's a cool LP-er, and I like watching his Top 5 and Top 10 videos...and possibly just so I can play some Mario Party 8 or Super Smash Bros:Melee with him, because we all secretly love the Gamecube.

Pewdiepie - So I can beat the living s*** out of him until he gives me the password to his Youtube account, so I can shut down his Youtube channel...and then blast him in the face with a shot gun.

Dom Bluth - So I can send him about 9,001 e-mails, asking him to work with Scott Cawthon and make a hand-drawn animated "Five Nights at Freddy's" movie.

Tony Crynight - So I can kiss his feet, and ask him if he would like to do a collabpration series with me if/when he gets done with his FNAF series.

People who I wish I could meet, but can't because they are dead:

-George Carlin
-Duke Ellington
-Micheal Jackson (before he was white)

L

Lasvicus

-Micheal Jackson (before he was white)
62194557.jpg