• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What if you saw a furry?

Vore Writer

Dog faced God
As long as the furry isn't a voreaphile, I wouldn't really care.

i would smile and say good day. then i might stalk him XP

psion

KitsuneKit said:
I figured I might as well add to the "What if..." pile. Let's say that you are walking down the street (it doesn't matter as to why you are walking down the street, just that you are) and a living, breathing furry comes walking in the opposite direction. What would you do?

I'm just putting forth the impossible scenario.

First I would try to take a mental step back and figure out if I was drinking or smoking pot. Since both of these is most likely a negative I'll move to the next step, if it's a female I'll give it a nice gentlemanly good morning/afternoon/evening and just try to chat with it, about things like the weather or local events (you know, what NORMAL people talk about.)
If it's a male... I'll step aside as it's probably running from all the nutsos who want some yiff action. Or I'll have a heart and give it a lift to the next town to dodge all the creeps and let it start the cycle all over again.

Santos

actualy knowin my luck itd be a hermtaur vore aligator scalie with doug winger dong and a taste for mexican id prbly shoot it to stay butt virgin and science would hate me forever that would be lame i hope there are never furries now

LobaHuskita

oh no....OH NO! D:
I'd try to make eye contact and smile at it and mouth "hi". I be too shy to go up and hug it and make small talk.

Nightintodream said:
i would smile and say good day. then i might stalk him XP

Hahahaha, now that you mention it, I think i'd stalk him too.

Kommodore

well what is it?
Knock it out, no matter how. Trap it in my home, and patent it's DNA for use in cloning, make money selling genetic freaks to zoo's and scientist, as well as pets or slaves, I dunno, any way I'll be rich. I would keep the original to make sure I have a constant supply of unaltered DNA to have people clone.

Zero_Point

Why lie? I'd probably stop and stare at him/her. Maybe try to start conversation.
And, of course, take photographs so I can develop them later and see if anything was even there.

Giorgio Gabriel

You Will Be Godlike.
Why bother making a fuss about it? It's a person with fur over their body and slightly animalistic body form. Little different from the homeless fellow at the back of Tesco.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Silverdragon00 said:
1184462627037.gif

I'd do that.
Sounds good. You wouldn't want to stick around though, burnt hair smells bad enough.

PsyE

All you need is a little magic
If I see one casually walking down the way, then I'd be in a world where they are most likely commonplace, and thus, I'd react no different to how I would to any other person I would see.

Baka Neko

Bakani!
I would probably gasp a bit, as it would take me back. I would give a wave and meow at em, and keep walking.... because he would get so much crap on the street with others. ....though I wouldn't mind pouncing on em and trying to make friends..

Acorndeer

TundraWolfBlade said:
And me of course....

So id be 'OOOH! Must bring home... if it was a female.. if it was a male id just leave it and leave.

UR TRYING TOO HARD CLOSETFAG.

On the subject of topic: I'd likely state the living shit out it, follow it a while until it'd snap at me and I'd get to explain him the obvious of being a furry who walks in daylight, out doors on the street of human world and how bad idea it is. Then knock him out, REAP, and let him / her feel what human hospitality for strange things is all about. :D

Or if I was feeling merciful, I would just hang around asking mass of questions while tugging its tail (depends of species too as bunny tail is harder to tug, hedgehogs would be painful, and birds don't have tails.)

Strangely I was thinking about this the other night as I went to sleep. How would I react if one of my characters were to reveal himself out of a shadowy corner of the room? I'd be pretty fucking scared, considering his personality is usually taking life without a second thought about it. Then again, be on their good side and you've got a friend.

KitsuneKit

Situation would play out as follows:
I would ask him if he knew what he was, because he might not even realize it.

"Dude, do you know that you are a furry?"
His reaction would effect my next action.

A) "What? I AM!? AHH!"
In this case, I would try and console him and find out how he came to be.

B) "I know I'm a furry"
In this case, I would tell him how I always wanted to be a furry and ask him if there is anything I can do to become a furry as well.
His answer would effect my next action.

A) "Yes, you can become a furry by doing....such and such"
I would then try and do it to become a furry.

B) "Sorry, there is no way to become a furry"
I would say "Drat!" then I would ask if I can have my picture taken with him and go on with my life from there.

Le_Démon_Sans_Visage

evolution's cruelest joke
I would know it was time to lay off the pain meds.

psion

PsyE said:
If I see one casually walking down the way, then I'd be in a world where they are most likely commonplace, and thus, I'd react no different to how I would to any other person I would see.

Very good point.

Santos

Giorgio Gabriel said:
Why bother making a fuss about it? It's a person with fur over their body and slightly animalistic body form. Little different from the homeless fellow at the back of Tesco.

yeah and aliens just a big head dude kinda green carryin a butt probe just like homeless guy with bad tan holdin a 40 ounce id tip my hat to e.t. and walk on all casual ..

:D

ok man your england but no ones upper lip is that stiff so you see a were wolf and its no kind of a thing

Giorgio Gabriel

You Will Be Godlike.
Santos said:
Giorgio Gabriel said:

yeah and aliens just a big head dude kinda green carryin a butt probe just like homeless guy with bad tan holdin a 40 ounce id tip my hat to e.t. and walk on all casual ..

:D

ok man your england but no ones upper lip is that stiff so you see a were wolf and its no kind of a thing
In the original post, we were asked what we would do if we met a Furry, implying an anthropomorphic animal with the manner of a human being, not a snarling, crazed beast. In short, a civilized, decent(to a point)fellow that just happens to be a little more hirsute than most people. Nothing to lose one's head over.

Santos

Giorgio Gabriel said:
In the original post, we were asked what we would do if we met a Furry, implying an anthropomorphic animal with the manner of a human being, not a snarling, crazed beast. In short, a civilized, decent(to a point)fellow that just happens to be a little more hirsute than most people. Nothing to lose one's head over.

that alien could be a cool cat in a tuxedo and i am still do a wtf double take because that dont exist is what im sayin a 1 foot leprachan aint going to bite you but you walk past his little ass without lookin twice and you are one unsuprisable hombre

Giorgio Gabriel

You Will Be Godlike.
Santos said:
Giorgio Gabriel said:

that alien could be a cool cat in a tuxedo and i am still do a wtf double take because that dont exist is what im sayin a 1 foot leprachan aint going to bite you but you walk past his little ass without lookin twice and you are one unsuprisable hombre

Or just a tolerant fellow who does not gape like an idiot in dumbstruck amazement at the slightest thing that is different about passersby unless it is of actual concern and danger to me. :wink: