• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What if you woke up one day and your internet persona was real?

Jeter

Rural legend and raconteur...
3 well-placed shots from a SIG and bury it in the backyard. Either that or check myself into a mental institution because I'd know that I had snapped at last.

But really... I'd try my hardest to find some sort of hole on my fursona... and you know what's next.

obby strogg fucking

I'd shoot it. That holy abomination should not be allowed to live. One of me is enough ;)

Actually, no, scratch that. Me and my online persona would be exactly like Fight Club; with me as the narrator and my online persona as Tyler Durden. It would be epic, and we would set everyone's debt record to zero.

Enjoy your new neck hole.

D

Don

I think a few good hits of a shovel would put my internet abomination alter-self back in its place.

Fenrari

Prince of Wolves
Considering Fenrari has his own friendbase, facebook and twitter seperate from the one I use for the "public" me... Um... I dunno.

Explaining anthro would be a bitch but all the rest of it would be good lolz for the win. Right? I wouldn't be missing out on much. And anyway I'm picky enough about my hair. Having it everywhere would be a bitch to clean is all.

Sanyi

Blood, Sex, and Chocolate
I'd give him a gun and tell him to shoot me because obviously I've gone insane.

If he shoots me and I die, it is obvious he is superior.
If he shoots me and I live, it is obvious I am insane.

It's a win-win situation!
... kinda... maybe...

Here's a poser for you: would that be considered murder, or suicide? I really cannot decide!

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Hey Fenrari, I had just thought of something.

Both of our fursonas have been alive for hundreds of years. And at least mine has traveled the world. Would they have memories of the world as it was a long time ago? If so, it would be fun to ask them about it.

Monster.

The future Mrs. Schmuck
me and myself are gonna get in a threeway with you and jizz all inside
and then we'll do sloppy seconds
yyyeeaahhhhhhhhhhh
we are both clean
If you have sex with your clone is that masturbation or sex? :V

@ the OP: Uh. I'd probably be jelly.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
If you have sex with your clone is that masturbation or sex? :V

More importantly, if you want to have sex with it (assuming it's your same gender), are you gay?

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
If I woke up as my internet persona? I'd be the same, just, green and tiny. Which would probably make me more dangerous. CF, why? I mean, beyond the amateur sociologist deal, why do you make so many threads that substitute reality for fantasy and thrust it into the real world?

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
LOL! A skeleton walking around being a jackass would be entertaining, and frightening.

We would hit the clubs.

Lol then some of the stories you tell on here might actually be true. xD

Fay V

Lost to this world
If I woke up as my internet persona? I'd be the same, just, green and tiny. Which would probably make me more dangerous. CF, why? I mean, beyond the amateur sociologist deal, why do you make so many threads that substitute reality for fantasy and thrust it into the real world?
When all you do revolves around furry, what else is there? CF has gone native, in terrible terrible ways.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts

I don't get it. How would having two TDA's make him able of achieving anything he talks about? :V

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
DWAAAAMMMMMMM! +1 post count :V

When all you do revolves around furry, what else is there? CF has gone native, in terrible terrible ways.
Savage beasts must be put down.