• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What if....

what if you turned the whole human race into copies of yourself? where they retained all your memories, habits, everything. what would you do?
would there be world peace? what?

just a little scenario I'll put forth.

Well, for one thing I know where you got that from.

Secound, I would not because I hate almost ever one and I hate there fore I am.

Broken

Squirrely Gurly
It would be funny..we all would sit there staring at each other...and no one would talk. I never make the first move.

L

LizardKing

Well I don't know how to operate a combine harvester/power station/nuclear power plant/etc so things could get troublesome after a month or two.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Well I don't know how to operate a combine harvester/power station/nuclear power plant/etc so things could get troublesome after a month or two.

As been stated before, you wouldn't be able to breed either way.

It would be a good excuse to cause a nuclear holocaust :V

PheonixStar

Trying to Write Right
We'd be fine. One of us would learn how to do IVF treatments, and we'd use the sperm banks and repopulate the world. I wouldn't use IVF under any other circumstances, but I certainly would under those.

I think it would be a fascinating new adventure. The only problem is, the younger ones would have some issues, since I have as much interest in "lesbian sex" as I have in skewering myself in the eye with blunt instruments. In case you're wondering, I have an active aversion to doing that.

But I'm pretty adaptable, as my history has proven to me. I'd find a way to make the world not only survive, but even thrive. So it wouldn't be that bad.

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race
Unreal Tournament announcer would suddenly pipe up, "KILLING SPREE", and that's pretty much what I'd do. I don't need any more than one of me. :V

Geez, what a hell on earth.

Slade

DROP TABLE furries;--
There would be six billion people all using the same bank account. ¬.¬
The world's funds would deplete pretty fast.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
what if you turned the whole human race into copies of yourself? where they retained all your memories, habits, everything. what would you do?
would there be world peace? what?

just a little scenario I'll put forth.

My life would be ruined. All my fun comes from surprising people, but if everyone was me, they'd always see it coming... v.v

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Thank god, you took that horrible Zalgo crap out of your user title.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
It wouldn't work. Because the Doctor would stop you :D
Or... the Doctor will fall 1500feet and Galakrond will crash into the earth.
*cough*

You mean Gallifrey?

D:< the fall should've killed him!!

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES