• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What instruments do you play? (OFFICIAL)

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Well, add another item to the list for me. I now have a Mitchell Concert Ukulele, a present from my brother.

Well for now, I just have an electric guitar (Fender Strat HSS), and a midi keyboard (Nektar Impact LX49). I'm looking to get another guitar or two later on. Don't exactly know what kind yet.

D

Deleted member 82554

I can play almost anything, but how well is an entirely different story.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I just started on tabla yesterday.

Brejvarr Ulfhedne

Viking Berserker
I play drums. I don't know the brand, but I play drums.

W

WolfNamedCoda

Upright bass and bass guitar for 6 years, guitar for one, piano for about 4 months, ukulele for 5 months, and Tenor II singing for actually 2 weeks now, doing pretty well with it.

amkho

wannabe bass lord
I have a keyboard, so I kinda play it (self-taught, only 1 year-ish so not great)
I'd like to play the piano but my keyboard is 2 octaves only so... :(

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned
Oh...oh wow there's a lot for me...let's see what I can remember
  • Bassoon
  • Trumpet
  • Flute
  • Sousaphone
  • Bass Trombone
  • Clarinet
  • Marching Snare
  • Marching Quads
  • Also Sax
  • Tenor Sax
  • Baritone Sax
  • Euphonium
  • Bass guitar
  • Drum Kit
  • Acoustic bass
  • Keyboard
  • Congas
  • Steel Drums
  • Bass Clarinet
  • Shime-Daiko
  • Chuu-Daiko
  • Tsuzumi
That's all I can remember right now

J

Junkerfox

These here
20170912_123258 (1).jpg

Kezi Avdiivka

I can play a mean stethoscope.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Uh, mayonnaise
...I swear if that joke hasn't even been made yet. I wonder how far back the last one was

Fürst Pless(hunting horn), and Electrical bass guitar (I'm still learning both instruments)

InfinityZ

The Nighthowler
The actual instruments that i know how to play are strings and piano, but i'd love to use keyboard as the synthesizer for making music.

P

Pikuhana

I actually don't use a keyboard. Well I do, my computers keyboard I use to type this. But the piano keyboards you can hook up to synthesia I don't use. If you want to get into computerized instruments, it would be cool to start here, it's where I started... http://www.pulseboy.com/

InfinityZ

The Nighthowler
I actually don't use a keyboard. Well I do, my computers keyboard I use to type this. But the piano keyboards you can hook up to synthesia I don't use. If you want to get into computerized instruments, it would be cool to start here, it's where I started... http://www.pulseboy.com/

Well, i would like to use the actual keyboard since it has more options and seems more easier too, and i can't even use my computer keyboard too well for it XD