• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What instruments do you play? (OFFICIAL)

P

Pikuhana

Yeah, i am hoping to get one for my bday or christmas... I currently just use my laptop keyboard. I also want another monitor.

--Iona--

I play the violin, piano and bell-lyre! I am admittedly not very good at the piano, but I'm improving. Currently grade 6 violin.
Trying to find something for the violin to play, anyone have any suggestions?

K

Kiaara

I play Clarinet and Bass Clarinet :)

One day, I hope i'll get the chance to play a Contrabass Clarinet :p

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I’m going to start exploring the world of synths with a Yamaha Reface CS that should be arriving today.

S

ScrewLoose

This little beauty's my favorite. Sounds alot like Lynyrd Skynyrds guitar in the 70s
IMG_20180722_214429.jpg

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I recently purchased a sitar, but I might send it across the country for some bridge re-filing to get the more typical sound.

Guifrog

Blue Frog
I took drum classes for a while, then I got to the keyboards. My sister also taught me the basics on guitar, and I'd do something with the flute.

Currently most of what I use is VSTs, so I do some effort to get the articulations right.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
The keyboard is the only reasonably complicated instrument i can kind of play satisfactorily. I used to play it at school but haven't in a long time. I've got an acoustic and an electric guitar, but at the moment i'm absolutely terrible at it

TheFurryGM

of misadventures
I tried playing the guitar or the ocarina but I have no sense of rhythm and can't remember chords/notes for the life of me. Plus time was always and issue, so now my dream is to learn how to play the electric kazoo because that's apparently a thing!

TheRazzDazzler11

Femboy Bunny
I’m a drummer!!! However I can’t travel (in 8th grade) and nobody wants to either be in a band with me or likes the music I like. I use a Yamaha DTX 450 and a Fogibly (custom[i like it way better that the DTX.])

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
I’m a drummer!!! However I can’t travel (in 8th grade) and nobody wants to either be in a band with me or likes the music I like. I use a Yamaha DTX 450 and a Fogibly (custom[i like it way better that the DTX.])
Do you play double bass?

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Well I try to sing. I cannot play on instruments

kidchameleon

Obsessed With Shapes & Colours
I think right now the only instrument I can play would be "voice". Been so long since I've picked anything up, I think assuming I could still play would be a bit optimistic.

In the past though, I used to be decent with guitar, stylophone, keyboard and cornet.

Been wanting to get back into keyboard past couple of years, but it's the one I'm most definitely rusty with, and feel like I'd need a proper teacher to get me back on track with it - but haven't been able to find one nearby.

I

Infrarednexus

I used to play the trumpet back in high school. I still probably can if I can get my hands on one.