• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What instruments do you play? (OFFICIAL)

Joni

I'm a hot dog
2k2n8r.jpg

zeusaphone

I like to play the electric guitar and the keyboard.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I just got a kalimba.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Okay, I'm going to come clean and confess that I never had any training on any of the instruments I have, and just noodle around

Cosmonaughty

Finally comfortable in my fur!
Used to play the banjo, back when I had more nimble fingers, find it a bit difficult now XD

I have a guitar though now, but I have barely used it yet! Would love to learn it!

Borophagus Monoclinous

The official prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
I have played many things, but I am mainly playing electric bass now. That's what I play in my band, and I love creating my own bass lines.

Secondary instruments are guitar, piano, trumpet/cornet, and vocals.

Borophagus Monoclinous

The official prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
thats really cool! i used to play electric bass but i like the classical tone better of a regular bass.

I'd love a double bass, but good ones are expensive, and cheap ones aren't good.
I have a fretless electric and I really enjoy playing it over the fretted basses.

Sledge_Husky 04

Why is it snowing?
the most valuble instrument though, would be a violin that i had custom made for me, and that was about 200k, but my grandparents paid for half and i traded a 1969 corvette for the other half lol!

Firio Zifirion

Red/Gray Protogen
the most valuble instrument though, would be a violin that i had custom made for me, and that was about 200k, but my grandparents paid for half and i traded a 1969 corvette for the other half lol!
What the heck... my god.. thats...like ummm... 1mil in pln... thats so wierd... heck....

Sledge_Husky 04

Why is it snowing?
im very blessed monatarily (and yet i want to own nothing and live in the back of my car) and my grandparents buy basically anything i want for me, except cars. i have too many of those and i restore them so it might be a 1000 dollar car when i buy it, but i restore it and sell it for a ton more. but yeah its pretty cool, i guess.