• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What instruments do you play? (OFFICIAL)

Firio Zifirion

Red/Gray Protogen
im very blessed monatarily (and yet i want to own nothing and live in the back of my car) and my grandparents buy basically anything i want for me, except cars. i have too many of those and i restore them so it might be a 1000 dollar car when i buy it, but i restore it and sell it for a ton more. but yeah its pretty cool, i guess.
I mean.. its a lot of money... I really would like that much money.. And buy some pro software for making music and all... its kinda amazing that there are that rich ppl out there...

Sledge_Husky 04

Why is it snowing?
haha i just got lucky. i would rather have like cool friends, and my real family, and stuff like that. having expensive things just makes people dislike you.

Sledge_Husky 04

Why is it snowing?
i can relate kinda. my real parents were killed in a car wreck while i lived in russia and that was before my grandparents tried to "woo" me with shit i didnt need. if u need a friend, im happy to talk!

EmmyCatto

I don’t use this site anymore
Dropping back into this thread to add viola to the list of instruments I now play. It's uncomfortable to hold for sure, but it makes a beautiful sound.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I just added a Behringer DeepMind 12 to my collection. A great synth at a reasonable price

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I'm officially learning sitar from a teacher in India via Skype

Deathless

ĎÚМβĂŚŚ МĔŤĂĹĤĔĂĎ
Finally learning the bass! A good friend of mine said he would teach me and answer any questions I have about it, which made me finally be able to learn!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

I play the Trumpet and Piano. I used to play trombone and french horn, but I forgot how how. Haven't been around those ina minute. But the piano is the main, and trumpet is second.

TurboPunk

I can play both guitar and bass, though at a very amateur proficiency, and my vocal work is passable, but I don’t shy from that either.

My main rig is a 93 Mexican Fender Stratocaster. I’m looking to add, currently highly interested in picking up a 60s era Mosrite, similar to the one used by Johnny Ramone of the Ramones. Priced out of my range.

Hit me up if you have anything at all to sell.

cowboi

DM me your favorite dinosaur
I was a band nerd and dabbled in woodwind instruments (saxophone, contra-bass clarinet, flute) before going to brass (euphonium, trombone) and am learning trumpet right now! Can also play piano decently and can fudge an easy enough song on guitar :3