• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is found under your bed

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Two boxes, one empty and one with a few housekeeping items. Shower tongs, and two novels I read for school. oh and a sock that i should throw in the next wash <_<

Shower tongs? o_O

Nothing, because my bed is a box spring and a mattress stacked on top of one another on the floor.

I enjoy sleeping close to the ground, high beds scare me.

Grae Sparrowkin

Pale Red Coyote (Call me Yote)
All of my food, art supplies, school supplies, shoes, a couple winter storage things, and my ethernet plug.

Ahhh being a college student.

nurematsu

Iowan Otter
a bunch of my old artwork and a few posters I bought at Anime Expo a few years ago. I really need to sort through all the art and find out what I really want to display

Quick Wolf

Silver bullet stare
Some shoes, work boots, moccasins, and a power outlet

Vega

*Looks under bed*
I have a "toy" that isn't for kids, slippers, backpack, almost empty ky, and a dead spider(Wasn't that way when I found it). Just your everyday type of stuff.

Last edited:

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)
Power outlet, extra blanket, weed, and extra laptop.

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
Two boxes of magician props, dvd's, cards, and instructions; a shoebox filled with college letters and application stuff; and a copy of "Greater Magic."

The_Lightning_Fox

Your days are numbered!
Clothes: socks, underware, belts, jeans
blankets.

Exciting right?

Aikoi

Uhmm.. Well... Nevermind.
Uhmm... Tons of books, some old clothes, gazillions of photos and old toys.
That's all.

Carnie

I have guns under the mattress if that counts. Other than that I've got CDs, some world of warcraft book, and a poster of Elvis :eek:

JoeX

The floor. And possibly spiders.

Tezzereth

Lots and lots and lots of YuGiOh cards. Probably creeping around the 20,000 card mark if count only the commons. Add another thousand for those, aha! I also have all of my video games, consoles and accessories down there too as I am moving soon and had to make sure I packed the necessities. Can't forget two old CRT monitors for computers down there as well for some reason.

Scotty1700

is bored :V
Lots and lots and lots of YuGiOh cards. Probably creeping around the 20,000 card mark if count only the commons. Add another thousand for those, aha! I also have all of my video games, consoles and accessories down there too as I am moving soon and had to make sure I packed the necessities. Can't forget two old CRT monitors for computers down there as well for some reason.

What about your magic cards, are they down there too? :v (I only say this because your name is veeeery similar to this guy.)

Night-san

Assorted junk from over the years. I once went treasure hunting and found a plastic man from a dollhouse I had when I was little. He had a string tangled into a slipknot around his neck, and I swear I never put it there. Guess he gave up on being rescued.

Kosdu

Wood for a crossbow, and string. Dirty laundry.

Was awhile back I drew ze schematics for the crossbow. Then I learned I had crap wood.

And I dunno what the hell else......

>.>

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Socks, a box of Lego, a bunch of old Warhammer models, my shoes, and various other things for which I will not specify at this time.

:3

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
Some rolls of paper, a couple plastic model kit (mostly gundam) boxes, and a machete.

thoron

My cloths since I've got one of those beds that has drawers built into, and further bewond those drawers is probably mountains of dust since I don't pull those drawers out as often as I should to clean under there.