• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is furry to you?

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!
A nice community (i based my opinion on my two furry mates ;) ) and i also enjoy drawing furry characters although i'm not that good at it.

Zarbolord

Hawt brown eyed dragon
Furry... animalistic, fun, cute, hugs, licks, pouncing, tail swishing, sleeping on mats, being sweet with every1... that sums up what I think of furry for the clean side... Less clean side now... animal lust, bite, grawr, long kisses, scratches.. I could go on for ever haha. But meh, that's my opinion. Its just awakening your inside animal, your natural side and your passion for life. Furry is the opening up of oneself.

SaberLeopardess816

Lesbian Pardus Girl.
Furry... animalistic, fun, cute, hugs, licks, pouncing, tail swishing, sleeping on mats, being sweet with every1... that sums up what I think of furry for the clean side... Less clean side now... animal lust, bite, grawr, long kisses, scratches.. I could go on for ever haha. But meh, that's my opinion. Its just awakening your inside animal, your natural side and your passion for life. Furry is the opening up of oneself.

I'm Going On That Statement Right Here!
Furry To Me Is Something Very Special And Fun, I've Been A Furry Since at Least 2001, So I Plan To Stay Furry Too! Forever!

TwilightV

HELL YEAH!!!
Furry: A strange, insanely cute (albeit slightly perverse) subculture of this world. Do I find it interesting? If I didn't, what would I be doing here?

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
All that is furrie boils down the the art. Without the art, you don't have the fandom. With that said, furry or furrie as a prefer to spell it, is that beautiful and fascinating meld of anthropomoprhic and zoomorphic qualities, that makes something not quite human, but not quite animal as well. Everything else, the fursuiting, the web-comics, the literature and so forth is secondary.

That is how I look at it.

Gnome

I am GoatMystic
to me "furry" is feeling a deep connection to a certain animal (or animal group), rejecting sucky reality and inserting your own fuzzy one...then getting to know those who do that same.
Oh yeah getting "hot under the collar" over anthropomorphic images helps too lol

Rhainor

Rawr.
I'm Going On That Statement Right Here!
Furry To Me Is Something Very Special And Fun, I've Been A Furry Since at Least 2001, So I Plan To Stay Furry Too! Forever!
If a given thread is more than a month old, it's usually best to not post in it.

Also, you don't need to Capitalize Every Single Word.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Being a furry is part of my everyday life now and I enjoy the art, storys, haven't fursuited but would love to, and I'd love to go to a con but haven't found one thats close enough to travel to.