• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is one thing you know about the person above you?

Punji

Vaskebjørn
Is super observant. :p

O

O.D.D.

Assuming they haven't since corrected it by employing better health choices (losing weight, better diet, higher quality sleep, lowering sodium intake, meditation, etc)? They have high blood pressure.
You'd be surprised actually (I kind of am) - I'm probably half a pack a day smoker, my sleep has been utter shit, but I'm down ~5 kg and a pants size from about a month ago (no idea how), and my blood pressure is good for my age. Aside from some intense spikes during certain mental states.
Is super observant. :p
Is a touch sarcastic. Can relate.

O

O.D.D.

Has the time (hopefully) to figure out what to do about said bs
has a really good understanding of the bs that goes on here in america xDDDD
What I truly understand is likely vanishingly small overall, it's like trying to study every single tree in a forest a mile away through binoculars. The slices of that pie labeled "things I think I know what to do about" and "things I can actually do anything about" are likely even smaller, but I digress.

O

O.D.D.

He thinks MEOW WOWS ARE CUTE
tumblr_e811f4c6d993a357db76745bc7960b49_b1e2eaa9_250.gif

haters gonna hate
WHEN MEEMAIS ARE CLEARLY SUPERIOR!!!
...they're OK

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Made of moss?
:x

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
They confuse me... They are ODD right? or am I dumb.. and just made a fool of myself.

Chad Firepaws

Manager at DOM-ino's
What reference? XD
The nickname is a very vague reference that I will not elaborate on. Its simply what it is now.
Lol it refers to my previous incarnation, SinglePringle56 that disappeared for no random reason. He asked me to take over his profile, weird little dude