• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is something interesting about you?

ElZorroValdez

Milk Bar Regular
Track, I'd never street race here because its dangerous and the cops will take it away if you get pulled for street racing. Most of the time the cars are taken and destroyed.
Nice. The only tracks out here are one of those lame NASCAR-like tracks and a drag strip. Still wouldn't do it myself, since my car would probably die from trying. :p

Agree, My version of racing on the streets isn't what you are probably thinking. Its way out on some abandoned road with miles of straight road... some place you can open her up a bit more safely.
Now that's something I'm familiar with. Particularly the road leading up to my little remote neighborhood's. There use to be a bunch of folks that would gather out there like eight years back on the weekends and would drag race, since they didn't like the track.

Coffox

Well

i do have a fine collection of unique hats i have obtained in my life as of 10-4-2014
to list i do have
a reproduction Medieval Greathelm
2 replica PASGT helmets (for airsoft and costume)
A Czech M52 helmet
Rubies AoTC era Replica Clone Trooper helmet (its one of the "sub-quality" replica helms in the market)
a Pink squid hat i taped X's on its eyes.
a couple caps i dont even wear
an oriental rice hat
black russian Ushanka
various gasmasks...

Im quite fun at Omegle vidchats. doing my Hat tricks.

Coffox

Can.... can I wear this hat?

Unfortunate that distance separates us between this hat

bs9hzHu.jpg

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
I'm a gaming furry who plays Dota 2

WHAT!? THAT AIN'T INTERESTING ENOUGH? COME PLAY AGAINST ME AND I'LL WRECK YOUR FACE TO -9000 MMR!!!