• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is the avatar above you thinking?

I

Infrarednexus

So basically, you look at the avatar above you and write what you think is going through their mind. You can also post a picture to describe it if you want!

W

WolfoxeCrevan

Youre thinking about video games, in particular; a Minecraft mod that combines assassins creed and Pokémon in the cubic world

I

Infrarednexus

"Hmmm. I wonder if Mega Man will accept my proposal this time."

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
Youre thinking about video games, in particular; a Minecraft mod that combines assassins creed and Pokémon in the cubic world
There are two mods that do that, so thanks to those people who created it.

I didn’t see your post,Infarednexus, so this is for the other guy

You’re thinking about evolving into which Eeveelution, no offense but you look like and Eevee.

I

Infrarednexus

Your thinking "Stay your blade from the blood of an innocent, but if he insults your mother......"

I

Infrarednexus

Your thinking about what your great great great great great grandfather did for a living.

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
Eh, nothing. Cats can't think
e2771fe16a2b952e33906a119f641548.jpg

Well... you're too distracted by loud noises to think right now! My internal screeching is causing you pain! :V

:mad::(

M

Massan Otter

Like all cats, he's plotting how he's going to roll over for a belly rub but then claw and bite if it lasts a second too long.