• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is the avatar above you thinking?

I

Infrarednexus

So basically, you look at the avatar above you and write what you think is going through their mind. You can also post a picture to describe it if you want!

W

WolfoxeCrevan

Youre thinking about video games, in particular; a Minecraft mod that combines assassins creed and Pokémon in the cubic world

I

Infrarednexus

"Hmmm. I wonder if Mega Man will accept my proposal this time."

Asassinator

My Final Form... Which Was My First Form :P
Youre thinking about video games, in particular; a Minecraft mod that combines assassins creed and Pokémon in the cubic world
There are two mods that do that, so thanks to those people who created it.

I didn’t see your post,Infarednexus, so this is for the other guy

You’re thinking about evolving into which Eeveelution, no offense but you look like and Eevee.

I

Infrarednexus

Your thinking "Stay your blade from the blood of an innocent, but if he insults your mother......"

Asassinator

Your thinking "Stay your blade from the blood of an innocent, but if he insults your mother......"
Let me finish that thought

...I’LL MURDER THAT LITTLE BASTARD IN FRONT OF ALL HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY!”

I can’t think of anything you’d be thinking about

I

Infrarednexus

Your thinking about what your great great great great great grandfather did for a living.

Asassinator

I still have no idea.

You’re thinking about what your great great great great grate great grandmother did for a living

LuciantheHugmage

The Mistbinder
Eh, nothing. Cats can't think
e2771fe16a2b952e33906a119f641548.jpg

Well... you're too distracted by loud noises to think right now! My internal screeching is causing you pain! :V

:mad::(

M

Massan Otter

Like all cats, he's plotting how he's going to roll over for a belly rub but then claw and bite if it lasts a second too long.