• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is the best thing you have ever eaten or drank?

Liberonscien

Personally I love a good thick juicy slab of meat covered in its salty fluids.

Edit: Steak.

Last edited:

Arnak

Off the bench
Home made chili.

Peppermint schnapps is good but I wouldn't recommend drinking the whole bottle in a day. (Don't worry, I didn't do that)

Giftshaven

I had this white cheddar mac and cheese covered in breadcrumbs before at a restaurant I traveled to in Vermont and it tasted soooooo good!

Sad thing is that on my the next visit there years later, they removed that from their menus so... RIP.

ClumsyWitch

Occult Vulpalope
I'm with @Liberonscien ,meat all the way baby. Specifically lamb filet. Although part of me can't help but feel worried about how macabre it is that only the tiniest of little younglings taste the best.
Oh well, foxes are omnivores, that also includes adorable little lambs.

I

Infrarednexus

My sisters chocolate and strawberry cake.

It was the best because it was made with love.

Liberonscien

I'm with @Liberonscien ,meat all the way baby. Specifically lamb filet. Although part of me can't help but feel worried about how macabre it is that only the tiniest of little younglings taste the best.
Oh well, foxes are omnivores, that also includes adorable little lambs.
I have never had that before.

ClumsyWitch

Occult Vulpalope
I have never had that before.
That may be my hopelessly romantic side talking, but hear me out: Some wine, preferably red wine, lamb's lettuce to along with the whole thing and some potatoes (that you can drizzle with the leftover juices from your pan) to your filet. It's godly. Sadly lamb is stupidly expensive but- Just oof, man, it's good!

Liberonscien

That may be my hopelessly romantic side talking, but hear me out: Some wine, preferably red wine, lamb's lettuce to along with the whole thing and some potatoes to your filet. It's godly. Sadly lamb is stupidly expensive but- Just oof, man, it's good!
I have never had wine before.

One of my favorite meat dishes is steak wrapped in bacon.

Liberonscien

Another thing I like is chicken and gnocchi. I can eat five bowls of it in a single sitting.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
God there's far too much good food and drink in the world to narrow it down to just one thing.

When I tried Nepalese food I thought it was fantastic. South Asian food is pretty good if you're vegetarian.

The best drink I remember was a Scottish ale that was brewed with pine needles; it tasted very floral.