• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

what is the most disgusting thing u could put on pizza

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
Finger nails? ... Oh shi-!

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
As far as 'normal' toppings, anchovies. Anchovies make me puke. D: I once managed to get a slice with anchovies on it when I was on a cruise (read the wrong sign) and immediately hurled over the side. Pleasant.

Now, I can eat things that have anchovies in it (caeser dressing, some remoulades, some tapanades, etc.) but it must be finely ground and in no way a complete chunk of anchovy. I was eating some tapanade made in one of my culinary classes, which was GREAT, unless I got practically a whole anchovy because my classmate hadn't blended it enough. Cue hurling.

As for 'non-traditional' toppings - I think the fried dog doo was the worst I read here. Spooge came in second....D:

Oh - and the mayonaisse - I can't stand mayo at all, unless I make it myself, but I have friends who love it on their pizza. So I guess it's a matter of taste. Still gets a big yuck from me.

railroad

the damn sexy dragon
petit suize cheese and caramel XD

(dont ask )

hillbilly guy

i gots me a scatter gun
Anchovies. Seriously, who likes ANCHOVIES on their pizza?!
i eat them i alwase order every thing on mine and most of the time i get anchovies with them but it aint sayin mutch i eat almost every thing my grandma was a true hillbilly she was the spitin imige of granny off of the beverly hillbillys food and all. (yes i have had opossums pie)

hillbilly guy

i gots me a scatter gun
sardeans tryed this once it runed it (i am alwase mixin food on fridays i empty the frigge into a pot and cook it all toggther sometimes it works some times i end up poorin a entire bottle of hot sause to cover the taste)

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
petit suize cheese and caramel XD

(dont ask )

that cheese is disgusting...

and for the spooge, thats disgusting... 20 bucks and ill probably try it though, im a whore sometimes for cash >.>

railroad

the damn sexy dragon

but is deliciousssssssss XD

and... no one wants to ate a pizza with spooge or semen on it DX
(unless you are fetish XD)

LonelyFox

20 dolla would say otherwise, but it has to be under certain conditions... and me very drunk....

*takes another swig of vodka*

Tevnon

spooge on pizza? does that count? >.=.>; yeah I was having a weird night XD

You Beat me to it!
That's the first thing I thought of, but then there is a reason for that. There is actually an urban legend on this very matter. Apparently somewhere in Pensylvania a couple guys in a pizza parlor put a little bit of themselves into their pizza...litterally, in said disgusting fashion. Supposedly they then shipped the pizza out to a customer.
I have no idea if it is true, but that is the story.

LonelyFox

id like to see the look on the guys face when he ate the pizza, i bet he didnt even notice at first

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!

and for the spooge, thats disgusting... 20 bucks and ill probably try it though, im a whore sometimes for cash >.>

Eww sick but whatever floots your boat i guess ;)
just to say i would NEVER eat a pizza with spooge.. i hate the stuff XD

LonelyFox

mmmm

still no takers on it though ;)

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

I have always been the same way , honestly I think people tend to over pay.
I offered to take some friends to lunch in high school once , went to the ATM and had no money , so I went to the street corner and started taking bets on what I would do. Ended up making 300 bucks to throw up and drink it , but I would have done it for 10.

LonelyFox

i prob wouldnt go that far, but ive done some crazy shit [curse this teenage attitude]

seriously ask any question of me thatd some1 normally wouldnt answer cause its too personal or soemthing lols X3

or tell me to do something and ill tell you how much id ask to do it lols

Nocturne

Nocelots? ὸὦό
Hmmm. That's an interesting fetish. Not really all that unheard of though.

Nocturne

Nocelots? ὸὦό
Of course. But usually when people do it's done in a timely fashion, not so savored.