• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is the most expensive thing, that you want to get someday?

Fcomega121

Friendly Maney-nix | pfp by: Skeewomp <3

lolox

I change my answer. Robot boyfriend.

8e95b4e2f1d8c1a3274d3eb58308ef87.jpg

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
I think I want some fancy tailored clothes. A nice grey suit with brown elbow patches would be dashing, and possibly a brown plaid pleaded skirt in case I get bored of pants. And who doesn't want a super expensive princess dress...

I had an urge to start this post mostly due to my mind wandering, but I want to know what people's most expensive dream item, artwork, or piece of media is! Even if it isn't obtainable, like say something that hasn't been found in hundreds of years or a rare game cartridge! I really wanna hear it!

My personal one is, a figurine. But not one pre-made, and for sale, I want to commission someday a 3D model of Eddie Gluskin from the horror game Outlast: Whitleblower. Then I want to have an artist print and paint it, and have it, as I have recently begun to really amass my collection of figurines! I love horror in all it's many forms, and Outlast is a top three game of mine!

I even have the pose in mind already, and because I made this forum purely to gush, I am going to go off on my tangent.
Eddie Gluskin is a man who's obsessed with getting married, and goes a bit gruesome with it, and I won't put the details here, but I want him to be holding a corpse. Arm around it's waist, with the body falling backwards, as he leans over it. Knife in hand, with blood dripping from said weapon, down onto a uniform with the protagonists' Inmate number on it, to imply that's who the corpse is. The dress of course would look like the one you see running from him.

I know this project will be rather expensive, but the idea of having it one day is amazing, if I really am gonna spend that much I want to get a custom case as well to protect it. I think I want it to be rather tall, maybe under 12 inches or boardering that line? I'll have to make sure to do my research on it, so I don't request something far too fragile to be possible.
1968 red convertible ford mustang, and drive it down the west coast of the us. Currently going for about £50k

лОРИк

Forest spirit Chuck nORIs
Most powerful PC.
(Размечтался блять. Пиздуй на завод вкалывать)

ben909

sleepytime is hard
486A57D0-4D07-4634-9632-8EAFE0546166.jpeg

i know its a video game building

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
A robotic replacement body, many years from now when this one wears out. It will have articulated bionic ears, a prehensile tail, a nice muzzle, sharp teeth, and be covered with some kind of fur that grows and can be styled. Then again, maybe I'll have my consciousness uploaded to an advanced VR matrix where I have full sensory perception and get to design my own avatar. Maybe not the most realistic answer here, but a transhumanist can dream...

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F08%2Fjapan-life-size-gundam-now-complete-yokohama-info-001.jpg

This. And a cool swimsuit.

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
A divorce, perhaps... married for over 31 years, but, we have pretty much drifted apart over time. Yeah, she knows about me and I know about her. We still love and support each other, but, it's more of a "the thing that you have known for over 1/2 of your life" comfort thing than anything else, at this point.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
A divorce, perhaps... married for over 31 years, but, we have pretty much drifted apart over time. Yeah, she knows about me and I know about her. We still love and support each other, but, it's more of a "the thing that you have known for over 1/2 of your life" comfort thing than anything else, at this point.

Oh that's a shame, I'm sorry for you. <hugs> My wife and I have been together for about 30 years too, but we're more passionate and closer than ever!

Shyy

Thank you, Mambi. We've tried quite a few things to try and work things out, but, we've pretty much come to the conclusion that after our youngest is 18 and a month, that I am leaving. Our 4 kids are aware of all of things going on and are supportive of both us, which I am glad for! Tomorrow, the youngest is 16. Hell of a thing, I'd think, knowing that in 2 years and a month, Daddy will be living somewhere else.

Lexiand

Werewolf
A RTX 3090.

But we all know that's never going to happen.

Shyy

What? it's *only* $1490. *eyes cross, twitch at price* *slowly blinks* That's only for a graphics card? What da F**????

Lexiand

Werewolf
Also lets talk about a fursuits

Good looking ones.
I want one.

Shyy

I'm still working on my Protogen. Talk about time consuming! At least, I know how to sew and solder decently!

honestly just want a whole new wardrobe like the true wardrobe that FITS my aesthetic I have of myself in my head. lol!

Christine Vulpes

SnowFox or NoFox
I am not sure which is actually more expensive :

1. A rural house, on a lake or stream. I've been looking around Vänern and they seem to sell for around 60k USD equivalent for a small 30m abode. Living space/kitchen/bedroom in the main dwelling.
2.a peak jet age American sedan with big tailfins and a lot of chrome. Like an old Fury, or Cadillac. I always liked these cars, and think they look fancy. But they are much too expensive these days to be a reasonable item to want.