• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is the most recent concert you've been to? And tell me your concert experience!

The most recent concert I've been to is Twenty One Pilots on March 12, 2019. I'm going to tell you my concert experience about last night.

Yesterday I had some good darn noodles from a noodle restaurant to feed my stomach a little bit before I enter the concert. And I went inside, went to my seat in my section. And there was a second stage and a main stage. So the concert has just started. The supporting act was pretty cool but it wasn't my taste of music I would've been listening to it. And then Twenty One Pilots just came on the stage. There was confetti and the white smoke fireworks. Suddenly, Tyler Joseph appeared out of nowhere in my section. I was pretty surprised and shocked that he was standing there while singing and making those oddly cool body moves to the song he was singing it. So then he went on a bridge that hung above the crowd and he played on the second stage that was pretty small with spiky lights above them turning into many colors. And then they decided to make the security people dance for fun on the screens. So Joshua Dun was playing the drums in the crowd while a few people were holding the stage with the drums on it. Of course, there was the end with so many yellow confetti and it was a pretty great concert experience. I wouldn't say it was the best concert ever but this concert will remain in my top ten of my best concert experiences in my life, most likely in my top five! :)

So... what about yours? What's your most recent concert you've been to and please tell anybody else about your concert experience! I'd really love to hear it! ;)