• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

what is the one thing you couldn't live without?

Kitutal

cute newbie kitten
A computer, one with internet access and all my saved files and stuff on, some days mine is on 18 hours straight, and I only leave it to go get foods.

Zydrate Junkie

Name and rank soldier!
Someone intelligent to talk to. If the world was full of idiots, meaning I'm the last person on Earth who thinks that hitting a petrol bomb with a golf club covered in kerosene is a rather stupid thing to do, I would have to go insane and shoot as many people as I could.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
Someone intelligent to talk to. If the world was full of idiots, meaning I'm the last person on Earth who thinks that hitting a petrol bomb with a golf club covered in kerosene is a rather stupid thing to do, I would have to go insane and shoot as many people as I could.

I hate to break it to you....but the world is already full of idiots, I'm sorry.

Kluuvdar

Supreme Grocer
I couldn't live without my imagination... I would go crazy with boredom.

Foxys92

music and drawing, but above all friends. a couple of months ago, my best friend has betrayed me, I trusted him blindly, there have been so bad for a couple of days have notleft the house, was like a brother to me. From that day, step more time I can with the few friends I have, becausebeing alone is really a horrible thing

Irreverent

The love of my family and the respect of my peers.

/squishy-otter

"Where I go, I hope there's RUM! Not to worry, monsoon come." - Jimmy "The Parrot" Buffett

Piroshki

50% of the users on this thread said:

Internet.

Also friends. All of my best friends are off at college right now, so I've resorted to playing Fable for hours upon hours every day. I mean, I still have some friends who are at home, and some who go to school with me, but the only ones who like doing things spontaneously have jobs that take up half their day.

Ley

Honestly?

Pencils.

With that I could create. That's what I need to do, is to create.

(And sex.)

((...and the ability to text, so I guess phone))

(((.......perhaps hair ties. I need that shit out of my face.)))

Nineteen-TwentySeven

Four Eyes; Zero Soul
Cars. They are practically my life. I bleed motor oil.
If I didn't have them, I would probably go stir-crazy, because it's kind of a release for me. If I'm pissed off or otherwise perturbed for one reason or another, I go out to the garage and set my mind to something. I get so totally engrossed I completely forget why I was so mad. Not to mention some of the work is physically exhausting, so I can go inside, wash up, and sleep like a log.

Traven V

Luna-tic.