• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is the proper ammount of furryness to display in public?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
WHAT? I COULD NOT HEAR YOU!? Pretty sure he said all of it... All of it, it is. Good idea doggy!

Only A full Fursuit Is Acceptable, and at all times

Yep, that's exactly what he said! You have better ears than you think, Zipline!

~

But as I said before, wear whatever makes you happy. Better to have some fun and thrills, as opposed to enduring fear and boredom.

Last edited:

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
i say fuck it and display as much furryness as you see fit.

if some random asshole doesnt like it, he can curl up into a ball and cry himself to sleep in the corner covered in his own shit.

Welp, you can walk up to your employer in a fursuit and say that in his face, and then you'll be one proud, unemployed furfag. Or you can wear cat tail and ears on prom night or public party, and that will be quite embarassing for everyone involved. I think IHE put it correctly on his video about furries - you can be a furry, trekkie, or anybody else, but sometimes you need to put your hobbies aside and stay a reasonable, productive person. And, as homie already said, "There is really no need to spread the fandom to where the fandom is not".

some_random_wusky

The Dankest Meme
Welp, you can walk up to your employer in a fursuit and say that in his face, and then you'll be one proud, unemployed furfag. Or you can wear cat tail and ears on prom night or public party, and that will be quite embarassing for everyone involved. I think IHE put it correctly on his video about furries - you can be a furry, trekkie, or anybody else, but sometimes you need to put your hobbies aside and stay a reasonable, productive person. And, as homie already said, "There is really no need to spread the fandom to where the fandom is not".
you act as if i will be getting a job or doing anything constructive at any point

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
you act as if i will be getting a job or doing anything constructive at any point

So basically you're going to mooch off my taxes like some lazy git

Can I maybe wear a partial at school on Halloween or is that not a good idea?

No, it's not a good idea unless you'd like to draw attention to yourself from the wrong crowd. Trust me mate, school is more ruthless due to the smaller cliches; not much more than the real world, but it's pretty concentrated.

Who cares. Wear as much as you like, some judgmental A hole will just have to cry about it. It is completely harmless to wear.

Maybe just don't wear such apparel in a professional environment though.

Have fun getting a job and having people take you seriously in the real world when they know who you are!

FoxInTheCloset

The Over Caffeinated Vulpine
Have fun getting a job and having people take you seriously in the real world when they know who you are!
Well Like I said... "Not in a professional environment." And I do have a job sir... So suck it.

RinkuTheRuffian

Punished "Venom" Rinku
Enjoy your welfare checks, as long as it's not in my country.
Well Like I said... "Not in a professional environment." And I do have a job sir... So suck it.
But this is advice for people who don't know that one day, that guy who may have given them a dirty look while they were out wearing a tail may be their boss one day. This is would especially be a pain in the ass for us millennials who get the shit-end of the economical (and in many cases, educational) stick in the first place.