• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is the worst/most disgusting video you have seen?

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
I hate the ones showing executions or deadly accidents, they hit me really hard because I have an intense fear of death and they show me how easy is to take someone's life away

Never understood why people have an intense fear of death. Life's life; you live, you do shit and then you die like everyone else.

Can't say I've seen any horrible videos because I'm not a dumbass and don't bother with sketchy links and shit.

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
Never understood why people have an intense fear of death. Life's life; you live, you do shit and then you die like everyone else.
A primal fear, after all. "A will to live", as you can put it. Somebody puts a loaded gun to your head, and he's like, "Why are you so afraid? Life's life, you do shit and die anyway" - that wouldn't stop you from pissing yourself in fear, I think.

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned

Just try imagine being dead, how do you like nothing? Your whole existence had lost its point, everyone and everything had died with you, the past is permanently erased and the future will never be there.

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
A primal fear, after all. "A will to live", as you can put it. Somebody puts a loaded gun to your head, and he's like, "Why are you so afraid? Life's life, you do shit and die anyway" - that wouldn't stop you from pissing yourself in fear, I think.
What's the point in fearing the inevitable though. Yeah, the experience of having a gun pulled on you itself would be pretty horrifying but only because "if he fucks up I'm going to be in a lot of agonizing pain or permanently crippled". I don't know about you but I'd much rather die than become a cripple or vegetable

Just try imagine being dead, how do you like nothing? Your whole existence had lost its point, everyone and everything had died with you, the past is permanently erased and the future will never be there.

I'm dead, I wouldn't nor couldn't care because I'm dead and whatever legacy I leave behind is what's left behind.

H

Helios276

I actually enjoyed that movie , at least it was better than norm of the north. And plus that ratchet and clank are awesome.

H

Helios276

Unless there is something after death, like a rebirthing or something like that.

H

Helios276

People pulling off their nails is always pretty gross to me DX
Ugh ..... that is gross , but having a background in anatomy I can deal with that, does the toe regenerate? Why do they have to take their toe nail off?

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
Unless there is something after death, like a rebirthing or something like that.
I find concept of afterlife even scarier, to be honest - considering that majority of religions send you to eternal suffering if you screw up at least a little, and some of them have thousand-years-long mutilations and tortures as inevitable "rite of passage" even for holiest of people (like buddhist narakas, for example).

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
I find concept of afterlife even scarier, to be honest - considering that majority of religions send you to eternal suffering if you screw up at least a little, and some of them have thousand-years-long mutilations and tortures as inevitable "rite of passage" even for holiest of people (like buddhist narakas, for example).

Well if there is some fucked up afterlife then I guess we're all boned. No sense in worrying about that while you're still alive mate

H

Helios276

I think most religions are bullshit for that reason alone and people don't deserve eternal suffering , even if they've killed, or have done an extremely act, I personally believe that everyone can be wiped clean, and will be able to start anew unfortunately, I can't name any religions that hold that concept, It is NOT ok to commit bad acts but If say someone is mentally messed up or made a bad choice they can be forgiven. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Zipline

Noodle Fish
I think most religions are bullshit for that reason alone and people don't deserve eternal suffering , even if they've killed, or have done an extremely act, I personally believe that everyone can be wiped clean, and will be able to start anew unfortunately, I can't name any religions that hold that concept, It is NOT ok to commit bad acts but If say someone is mentally messed up or made a bad choice they can be forgiven. Do you understand what I'm saying?
But the flying spaghetti monster knows only noodles, volcanos and women. :p

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
People pulling off their nails is always pretty gross to me DX
*disgusting goddamn video*
Jeezus, FUCK! Spoiler tag that shit!! That thumbnail (err, toenail) is just as bad as the video!!
Edit: At least we're on a new page now. i was worried i'd keep scrolling past that monstrosity.

Last edited:

Valisha

That Laid Back Chick
A lot of the stuff on youtube is pretty tame compared to what I've seen elsewhere, but there's one video that always stuck with me; it was a dude holding his dying dog that had just been poisoned by his ex. The dog was convulsing and crying out as it died, and the guy was just trying to comfort it. It's still on youtube and easy to find.

That video was so sad. I do not know what happened to the ex but I hope justice was served.

zeroslash

WYSIWYG
Ow, I thought it was ok.. Not great but Ratchet was just SUCH A CUTEY!! X3
I walked out of the theater before it ended. That alone should tell you how much I hate the movie. Good on you for finding some enjoyment in it but as for me I'd rather go watch Zootopia again.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
I won't link the video. It's against this site's ToS not to mention Youtube's ToS, even though it's still there and flagged the fuck out of it.

Hint: It's Serbian.