• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thread)

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

Just remember the first two episodes are meh :\
It takes a good five episodes to judge whether or not you like it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Azure was already assimilated.
Apple Jack looks like a feminine Hank Hill...

Well, she is practically a redneck and would wear a white t-shirt/jeans.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Azure was already assimilated.
You're thinking of tycho.

B0X

Box

COOL FACT: There are south african bronies...

8-bit

The Discord stuff was pretty disturbing for me. I found it all too easy to put myself into the perspective of those endangered ponies. I saw from a foal's eyes her mother shoving through a crowd to get to her daughter, only to be crushed under Discords hoof along with 30 others. And for an example of what I mean by crushed, watch the latest Dead Space movie. The part where they're trying to get off the dying Aegis VII, and that guy gets smashed by a rock. Yeah, like that.

Cyril

Post-rock Crusader

Lunar

Son of a WHORE!

Due to me having finally found a social life that involves me being out EVERY NIGHT, I haven't watched much MLP and only just found out about this two nights ago.

Hoity Toity is officially my third-favorite (besides Fluttershy and Princess Luna), because fuck yeah Karl Lagerfeld. <3 I would go straight for him. Except he's gay. So would I stay gay for him?

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears

Alright, let's push some more art:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6971924

I spent at least 26 hours on this. I submitted it to Equestria Daily but they didn't accept it like my last one because it was anthro.

("last one" that got accepted - Drawfriends #195, picture 22 - is http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6553411/)
The quality of shit they allow on EqD is so random. Dunno why your pic didn't get put on.

thewall

Crazy Awesome

Oh hey, you posted cupcakes.
Still haven't read it.
P.S. that's old news.

It will give you nightmares. Even if you have balls of steel.

Cyril

Post-rock Crusader

Sure, I guess it might, so I don't plan on reading it. Ever.
You're not being dark and edgy if it's already been posted 10+ times in this thread.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever

Nightmare fuel.
The voice actress that does Pinkie Pie.... next to one of the worst fursuits I have seen since that crazy ass fuck with his shredded paper fursuit.

More nightmare fuel
All of this guy's art.

CannonFodder

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears

It will give you nightmares. Even if you have balls of steel.
I've stumbled upon worse Guru thanks to 4chan. No nightmares. Maybe you're just a pussy?

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

8-bit

Please. None of that stuff is nightmare-inducing. At all.

Right here V
None of that pussy shit is more horrifying than a 4 page slide-show of Luna bring raped in a guillotine by a Royal guard, said Guard finishing, then releasing the rope that held the blade at bay. Last panel is the guard still inside her, with her head bloodily severed.

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.
Last edited:

CannonFodder