• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thread)

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

In unrelated news, I've just finished season 1.

And finally, a song that I liked. Rainbow Dash's part in the Gala song.

Now I can get started on season 2 and discover what you've all been talking about (Gosh, this is going to take forever).

greg-the-fox

Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

Holy crap I've been waiting forever for a spike episode :D

I liked this one as well. I was THIS FUCKING CLOSE to shedding a tear when Rarity and Spike were falling and she let him know she knew.

close? I pretty much cry nonstop for the last 5 minutes of every single episode ;A; (wtf is something wrong with me?)

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.

When did Discord become Trogdor?

Totally what I thought.

I can't wait for Fluttershy's, which is probably next, looking at the upcoming views thing at the end of dress.mov.

Also for Dash's because HotDiggityDemon's impression of her is the most humorous.

8-bit

[YT]TA8yxyrBsvA[/YT]

Those lyrics are pretty disturbing

Ariosto

Sooo... I enjoyed the last two episodes quite a bit, and they feel more tightly structured and enjoyable than most of what the series has come up with up to this point. I especially like how Rarity's aesop was a bit subtler than the average one (regardless of social strata, all people can live with one another) and how Spike's was mostly coherent with what had been presented from the series' mythology (and FAR better than his episode last season). I just hope things keep up like this, for it's a step forward, not to mention I enjoy how we get to see more of how the town works more distinctly like our own world.

Flippy

Party Cat

I just learned about Powerpuff Girls Z which is cartoon networks version of Powerpuff Girls in Japan. I was watching the American dubb and noticed Ken Kitazawa has the same voice actress of Spike. This amuses me. Apparently Casey Weseluck has been in numerous animes & cartoons dubbs.

Last edited:

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.

GUYS:

I'm working on a song which I hope will come close to being something like the music in MLP. I'm getting a friend to sing something over it. When it's done I'll post a link.

Posted just to gather some hype.

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.

8-bit

Fallout: Equestria (AKA: The best written story ever) is coming to a close soon. ;~;

Heimdal

has a sexy learning disability

Fallout: Equestria (AKA: The best written story ever) is coming to a close soon. ;~;

This ensadenates me. I'm just reading Ch. 45 now.

EDIT -- it looks like chapter 45 was the last; story came full circle. Unless, of course, Kkat releases a 'Broken Apple' expansion pack.
I kinda hope so. The ending was good, but made me feel empty inside. I expect more cleverness from Lilpip anyways.

Last edited:

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

I had a thought, maybe the reason why the mane 6 haven't been run out of town is the unicorns have a repair spell? Maybe the reason why we have only seen it once in the show is that it's hard to do like the wing spell? If they can just repair their broken building or such then it's no problem. We've only seen it once when twilight repaired the dam, like when twilight gave rarity wings.
It's possible there's a unicorn in town with her/his cutie mark skill as fixing broken stuff, cause if they had to always repair broken stuff the old way then insurance would be a thing of the past.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears

LAWL

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever

Aegis

So umm
I

Umm

I was just wandering around the internet and stumbled upon some stuff I shouldn't have and now I can't see them the same anymore.

Heimdal

has a sexy learning disability

So umm
I

Umm

I was just wandering around the internet and stumbled upon some stuff I shouldn't have and now I can't see them the same anymore.

There is a MLP Brain- Bleach website. I'd find a link, but I can't on my phone here. Google it or something.

Be more careful. The Internet is not your friend. Not yet.

wheelieotter

Everything works if you let it

www.ponymindbleach.com

Good for what ails ya.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever

Realized I haven't watched any season two past the two-parter.... what is wrong with me? MUST GO REMEDY.

Luna :3:3:3
Pipsqueak :3

Speaking of this, I've had this idea to do a PMV of Jack Sparrow by Lonely Island... and have Jack Sparrow be Pipsqueak.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears

Obviously not, because that spot belongs to On A Cross and Arrow.
I was thinking Moby Dick, but keep nominating fanfiction.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...

Is that the rule 63 one?
That's the one.

They mistakenly go to another dimension where everyone they know is in the opposite gender. It was interesting to say the least.