• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thread)

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

I still think Progress is the best.

Jon1128

You Will Obey

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

LOL, Moby Dick.
It's the only piece of literature I respect from Herman Melville. It's also the only piece of great literature that I was overjoyed to read, once I realized it was amazing and not a "Bartleby" or Billy Budd.

8-bit

It's the only piece of literature I respect from Herman Melville. It's also the only piece of great literature that I was overjoyed to read, once I realized it was amazing and not a "Bartleby" or Billy Budd.

That's cool. I just LOL'd because people usually cite shit like The Prince or something. I didn't expect Moby Dick.

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather

I was able to get a My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Snowflake Ornament. I got the last one. It is so cute. The store was only 50 miles away.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

I was able to get a My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Snowflake Ornament. I got the last one. It is so cute. The store was only 50 miles away.
I can't get one :'(

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...

How many of you listen to the musical side of the fanbase?

Artists like WoodenToaster, The Living Tombstone, Omnipony and PinkiePieSwear are quite decent.

8-bit

Artists like WoodenToaster, The Living Tombstone, Omnipony and PinkiePieSwear are quite decent.

MictheMicrophone and Eurobeat Brony.

Conker

That's cool. I just LOL'd because people usually cite shit like The Prince or something. I didn't expect Moby Dick.
English major :p

I'm glad you brought that up. My brother showed me this video, and I think it's probably my favorite thing to come out of the fandom.

I honestly want to make a playlist of all the songs I find that I like. Some of the artists charge money though, and while I respect that, I won't pay for the songs. So, that has stopped me. But damn, some of the music is simply fantastic.

Shànwàng

Lavender Scented

Alex S is brothers with 14 yo Omnipony. True story.

Anyways, my friend and I went on a music binge not too long ago.

Pinkie Pie Swear, WoodenToaster, The Living Tombstone are great and you're missing out if you haven't heard anything from Not a Clever Pony. I've also enjoyed songs by:

General Mumble
ChainAlgorithm
Makkon
Futret
Foozogz
InfinityDash
JackleApp

Daniel Ingram liked this song by ColaEuphoria. And this song is a guilty pleasure

And current personal favorite:
SoGreatandPowerful

Last edited:
C

cad

the music side of the fandom is just plain amazing, but more than often enough, i just don't have the time or patience to listen to all these established artists, new artists, and everything in-between. it's just too much for me.

rosewolf13

i said the same thing but i decided to give MLP a try :) it's not actually geared towards little kids as you would think. and the art is amazing :3

Inciatus

I discovered I have the hub and was able to watch it this time. It was quite cute. It was nice to have some history ot the place.

xcliber

HUGS DAMNIT! U no u want 2!

Obligatory:
[yt]wgBZ_SnAuk4[/yt]

I half expected Discord to make an appearance in this episode.

Conker

Today's episode was amazing. Finally we get some god damned pony racism >:3

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon

So as a prank present, I decide to get my sister something MLP related.

No way in hell am I gonna try Wal-Mart.

No Calendars for MLP.

The people at Target never even <i>heard</i> of MLP.

The section of MLP at Toys R Us was buried in the girl's section and was so small I walked past it twice. o-O; I'm honestly surprised - this is a college town. You'd think people would try luring college students into this part of town so the ycan buy Pony stuff to display in their dorm walls.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART

I noticed some MLP stuff at Target the last time we walked past the toys section there. Must be a selective thing.

AcousticBrony
AgileDash
Alex S
Beatle Bronies
Chain Algorithm
Cyril Rufus
Derpidety
Foozogz
General Mumble
Hoovy Spy
JackleApp
KeepOnRockingBrony
MicTheMicrophone
Not a Clever Pony*
PinkiePieSwear
Swagberg
Living Tombstone

And then about 100~ miscellaneous remixes and original songs make up my pony music folder.

That's the one.
They mistakenly go to another dimension where everyone they know is in the opposite gender. It was interesting to say the least.

Yep, that's the one.

CannonFodder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me8OjUh35lEDare I say this was a Hearth-Warming episode :V
"And what happened then? Well, in Whoville they say that the Grinch's small heart grew THREE sizes that day. And then the true meaning of Christmas came through, and the Grinch found the strength of ten Grinches plus two."

Well the episode finally answered what the earth ponies have going for themselves, growing food; although I'm not sure why the other two can't though"

Inciatus

So as a prank present, I decide to get my sister something MLP related.

No way in hell am I gonna try Wal-Mart.

No Calendars for MLP.

The people at Target never even <i>heard</i> of MLP.

The section of MLP at Toys R Us was buried in the girl's section and was so small I walked past it twice. o-O; I'm honestly surprised - this is a college town. You'd think people would try luring college students into this part of town so the ycan buy Pony stuff to display in their dorm walls.

The wal-mart, at least the one in Connecticut, there was about a whole aisle of just MLP stuff.

8-bit

Well the episode finally answered what the earth ponies have going for themselves, growing food; although I'm not sure why the other two can't though"

Earth Pony magic is to nurture peace and growth in all living things.

CannonFodder

Earth Pony magic is to nurture peace and growth in all living things.
We may have also found out why celestia didn't help with discord and that, if the unicorns can raise the sun and moon themselves maybe she's not as powerful as we believe.

Aleu

Deuces

We may have also found out why celestia didn't help with discord and that, if the unicorns can raise the sun and moon themselves maybe she's not as powerful as we believe.
OR she took their power >_>

Or it takes all of them to raise the sun/moon and Celestia and Luna are all like "Bitches please"