• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thread)

Aleu

Deuces
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

God dammit I've been avoiding this show for ages now, thinking it'll be a pile of girly crap. But no, I watch one episode and it's amazing. I fucking love this show. I find myself giving a damn about the characters, and the humour is just fantastic. I'm not going to sleep tonight because I'll be watching every episode I can find online.
Welcome to the herd

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

God dammit I've been avoiding this show for ages now, thinking it'll be a pile of girly crap. But no, I watch one episode and it's amazing. I fucking love this show. I find myself giving a damn about the characters, and the humour is just fantastic. I'm not going to sleep tonight because I'll be watching every episode I can find online.
Welcome aboard; don't worry about it, at this point you are just another statistic.

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather

My mother and sister have joined. My sister even refers to herself as a brony.

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.

I kinda picture the alicorns to just be some sort of minor gods.

CannonFodder

I kinda picture the alicorns to just be some sort of minor gods.
We know of another alicorn though, cadence. We haven't heard of what she controls though yet.

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.

We know of another alicorn though, cadence. We haven't heard of what she controls though yet.

What? Where? When?

CannonFodder

8-bit

>Give Twilight a dragon
>Don't tell anyone how dragons work
>Watch Spike destroy Ponyville
>trollface.jpg

Tyrant Cellestia and Trollestria are one and the same, or rather, Cellestia herself is a sociopath and a sadist.

But she isn't. Lauren said so. WORD OF GOD.

So you better shut your whore mouth, you heretic! >:V

Fuck, why does anybody talking serious smack on Celestia piss me off so much? 9_______6

Last edited:

Heimdal

has a sexy learning disability

Fuck, why does anybody talking serious smack on Celestia piss me off so much? 9_______6

That's funny, but I don't blame you for it. I've grown attached to a number of the other characters in the same way. Celestia herself, I'm not particularly fond of (she's just "okay" by me). Trollestia is an amusing idea to me though, but I am fully aware that she really actually is a caring motherly figurehead.

CannonFodder

You know, I wonder what the moral lesson for the latest episode is?

Heimdal

has a sexy learning disability

You know, I wonder what the moral lesson for the latest episode is?

Unity. Anti-racism.
I totally got a racism vibe from it. Them Windigoes were feeding off of racism.

"Dear Princess Celestia,
We all learned to stop being so fucking racist. Especially Applejack.
-Mane six"

Actually, if you look into the mythology behind Windigoes, that's the exact type of moral lessons the Windigo threat were around to encourage: cooperation and moderation. Also that cannibalism is a monsterous thing, but I don't think MLP needed to cover that too.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned

Hmmm... Celeste means "heavenly" and Luna, in Roman mythology, was the goddess of the moon. Cadence means "a balanced, rhythmic flow."

8-bit

That's funny, but I don't blame you for it. I've grown attached to a number of the other characters in the same way. Celestia herself, I'm not particularly fond of (she's just "okay" by me). Trollestia is an amusing idea to me though, but I am fully aware that she really actually is a caring motherly figurehead.

I find it amusing too, just when it's in good fun. The murdering ponies for her sadistic amusement thing just sets me off. :/

Hmmm... Celeste means "heavenly" and Luna, in Roman mythology, was the goddess of the moon. Cadence means "a balanced, rhythmic flow."

Time, she controls time. I called it.

CannonFodder

Time, she controls time. I called it.
Well that's way overpowered; if she can control time, then she can just turn enemies to dust.

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!

Tried to draw Flutteshy yesterday...

Fluttershy-Attempt-275078326

Everything went better than expected.

And, on a different note, after wheelieotter posted the PA comic, I went looking through there, since I haven't read that comic in AGES. And guess what I found?

That's right. Derpy. IN PENNY ARCADE. WHAT.

Last edited:

CannonFodder

Last edited:

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.

Ok exactly what is a brony i mean i love my little pony and i am just curious?

And is this show cancelled?

Inciatus

Brony: Fan of MLP outside of target demographic (girls age 4-7)
Cancelled: No, next episode is in a few weeks

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.

Thank you sir man you guys are nice.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears

But she isn't. Lauren said so. WORD OF GOD.

So you better shut your whore mouth, you heretic! >:V
Lauren isn't with the show anymore, so what she says is no longer WORD OF GOD cannon :3

>Thespian ponies practice, study, and train all year to participate in the Canterlot winter play
>Cellestia gives the parts to her student and her student's friends
>trolljace.jpg

Monarchs are not supposed to be kind, so it's okay :D

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever

I love how you're arguing about pony genetics and shit when the real answer is: It's a damn cartoon show.

Also, I have to be the only brony here NOT interested in fan music. I've noticed that ALL MLP fan music is electronic, synth, euro-pop, club music. ALL of it. You would think that bronies might have varied tastes in music. You would THINK.

Then again, most furries are also mostly into synth and club music. So are most gays. And as we know that most furries are gay, that must mean that most bronies are either gay or furry or both.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears

I love how you're arguing about pony genetics and shit when the real answer is: It's a damn cartoon show.

Also, I have to be the only brony here NOT interested in fan music. I've noticed that ALL MLP fan music is electronic, synth, euro-pop, club music. ALL of it. You would think that bronies might have varied tastes in music. You would THINK.

Then again, most furries are also mostly into synth and club music. So are most gays. And as we know that most furries are gay, that must mean that most bronies are either gay or furry or both.
I'm not the biggest fan of those genres, and most of the fan music fall into those genres :( but, the songs are pretty good usually. I'd like some metal MLP songs, but I don't see that happening :p

Inciatus

Well yeah, it's a pony thread. Who's gonna be rude in a pony thread?

Generally the couple trolls every 15 pages who come in questioning why we like the show and causing a ruckus.

I don't like any of the fan music.