• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thread)

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

Neigh, it was less than a week later that Big Macintosh swaggered into town...

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

I'm sure there are plenty of explanations, they could have gone back for the others.

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.

Obviously the six primary characters were merely to represent the greater populations.

Remember my earlier post about all the violence and infighting and civil war and cannabalism?

Yeah, the survivors came here afterward and put all their differences and behind them. :)

Inciatus

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.

They are herbivores so I highly doubt cannibalism.

But CUPCAKES! :v

Also am I the only one who noticed that they use eggs and milk in their cooking? Further, why do they keep pigs on the farm? What are they hiding?

Inciatus

I have met people who feed their horses jelly doughnuts so them eating eggs isn't that far-fetched, besides can't make pastries without eggs.

As to the cupcakes reference, pinkie pie was seen eating a hot dog in one episode so she is just an anomaly.

Last edited:

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.

You're taking this too seriously. :(

​I kid, it's all good. :D

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.

Well, I guess it may explain Pinkie Pie's... unique mentality...?

Inciatus

She could have a mental problem.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears

She could have a mental problem.
Could? I'm pretty sure she does :p

I'm thinking of giving Spike another sculpting try, now that I have free time to throw at the project.

greg-the-fox

But CUPCAKES! :v

Also am I the only one who noticed that they use eggs and milk in their cooking? Further, why do they keep pigs on the farm? What are they hiding?

You are thinking of vegans, vegetarians do eat eggs and milk -__-
I don't know why they would have pigs though

Inciatus

Could? I'm pretty sure she does :p

I'm thinking of giving Spike another sculpting try, now that I have free time to throw at the project.

Post pictures when done please.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

Maybe they have a rigid caste system?

Xeno

I hate it so much but I'm watching it anyway, what have you people done to me ;-;

CannonFodder

I hate it so much but I'm watching it anyway, what have you people done to me ;-;
Shh shh, it'll be alright. You're going to enjoy it after at most five episodes. Don't resist it, it'll be over soon.

Last edited:

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.

Eventually, it doesn't feel wrong anymore.

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.

CannonFodder

Eventually, it doesn't feel wrong anymore.
Stage 5 of bronydom, the "aww fuck it" stage.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes

oh my god this thread is still alive

CannonFodder

And look how BIG it is!
Imagine how large it's going to be at the start of season three?

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...

Has this thread overtaken the religion one yet?

EDIT: Wait, it has. By over 1000 posts.

Last edited: