• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thread)

Flippy

Party Cat
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

That's what she said.

Well played.....also I think I need glasses. I looked at your avatar and thought the moon was a monocle.

Aleu

Deuces
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

Well played.....also I think I need glasses. I looked at your avatar and thought the moon was a monocle.

XD now I need to photoshop a monocle on it.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

Has this thread overtaken the religion one yet?

EDIT: Wait, it has. By over 1000 posts.
GTWT had 12706, so we still got a way away to go to being number one.

You know what sucks though, blindbag ponies aren't coming the usa anytime soon :\

Last edited:

CannonFodder

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.

You know what sucks though, blindbag ponies aren't coming the usa anytime soon :\
I don't give a fuck until they fix Fluttershy's hair.
What does derpy's cutie mark have to do with delivering mail anyhow?

In the episode "Feeling Pinkie Keen," Twilight gets more and more outrageous stuff dropped on her. The camera pans up to the sky, and we see Derpy being all guilty looking from the back of a delivery truck. The mail thing took off from there.

CannonFodder

What about bubblewrap?

CannonFodder

I know in all likelihood it's not canon, but derpy being mom to dinky and sparkler just makes me Daww.

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.

I know in all likelihood it's not canon, but derpy being mom to dinky and sparkler just makes me Daww.

Especially the comics where Dinky has to deal with having a challenged mother, who still loves Dinky with all her heart.

CannonFodder

Especially the comics where Dinky has to deal with having a challenged mother, who still loves Dinky with all her heart.
Somebody else made a discord & derpy comic in which he discorded her into not caring about dinky and that tore a hole right through my heart.
Found it- http://alfa995.deviantart.com/art/Discorded-Derpy-part-1-274946292?
^Warning you will cry

For me my weakness is doctor whooves & derpy + family, or lyra & bon bon

Last edited:

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.

Somebody else made a discord & derpy comic in which he discorded her into not caring about dinky and that tore a hole right through my heart.
^Warning you will cry

For me my weakness is doctor whooves & derpy + family, or lyra & bon bon
Discord went from chaotic neutral to fucking Satan. That's too sad yo.

So is Fluttershy in the 2nd panel of this:

WARNING: IMAGE ITSELF IS NOT NSFW, BUT THE SITE IS:

http://e621.net/post/show/147692/alicorn-crying-equine-eyes-female-fluttershy_-mlp-

Last edited by a moderator:

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.

So... am I a bad person for laughing at those? >.>

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...

^Warning you will cry
OH SWEET CELESTIA ;~;

OBLIGATORY PART II!
http://alfa995.deviantart.com/art/Discorded-Derpy-part-2-275482098
^LOOK AT THE ABOVE!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.

D'AAAAAWWWW!

Now it's all better. :D

CannonFodder

So THAT'S why I couldn't find any here....

CannonFodder

So THAT'S why I couldn't find any here....
They're coming to Italy in march, bronies in Itally could begin reselling them.

Lunar

Son of a WHORE!

I noticed there weren't any pictures of an MLP Hitler...

CannonFodder

I just noticed that in season one episode seven they were climbing straight up a mountain...
Is Equestrian ponies related to Skyrim horses?

Corto

CannonFodder

http://equestria-prevails.deviantart.com/
In case you haven't noticed this dude is doing a epic mlp comic that I've been waiting for since forever; now that it's here it's gonna be epic.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.

Aside from wondering when Rainbow Dash is going to grow a mullet and start calling herself Mr. Dash, show's boring.