• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thread)

Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

I'm not sorry, but if Rainbow factory scared anyone in any way, that person is a complete pussy. It wasn't even remotely gory or disturbing or anything, it fucking sucked.

I was being sarcastic, hence the :V. I didn't think it was disturbing either, but apparently some people did. I was just making fun of them.

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

Unfortunately, that would probably be uttered by frustrated bronies everywhere. These ponies couldn't exist in 3D and retain what they look like at all angles.

But Hasbro could at least fix the hair on Fluttershy for fuck's sake.

It's doable. :D

http://kp-shadowsquirrel.deviantart.com/gallery/24487513

Valid point. If Hasbro could think of something I'd want, I'd buy it. I refuse to stoop to buying poorly made toys for young girls though.

My opinion also.

8-bit

Bah
I can't understand the words (It that where the supposed disturbing part lies?).

Yeah, YMMV, but I thought it was pretty creepy.

Wow, seriously?

I know, right? It's like their body is one big vagina. :V

This is one of my favourite brony songs. Glaze is so awesome <3

I love this song, too. It's just so demonic, such a nice change from all the sad or happy-go-lucky tunes.

I was being sarcastic, hence the :V. I didn't think it was disturbing either, but apparently some people did. I was just making fun of them.

I know, I saw the :V, but some people are massive pussies. And it pisses me off when people cite Big Apple Massacre or RF as "more disturbing than cupcakes". Fuck that noise, Cupcakes WAS pretty fucking disturbing. It gave the reader juuuuuust enough detail for the image to be gory, without boring me to tears.

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

That's as accurate as I've seen, but remember: when they talk at a three-fourths perspective, their mouths look like they're viewed from profile to avoid making them look horrifying.
3/4th's perspective in my opinion is a pain in the ass.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned

3/4th's perspective in my opinion is a pain in the ass.

Only from the rear...

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

This all got really gay all of the sudden.

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather

My sister made some cupcakes. The inside is the same colour as Rainbow Dash.

CannonFodder

My sister made some cupcakes. The inside is the same colour as Rainbow Dash.
Is she a brony, or was it just coincidence?

Inciatus

She is a brony (though prefers pegasister). I think it was just a coincidence though.

CannonFodder

She is a brony (though prefers pegasister). I think it was just a coincidence though.
My little pony: Family is friendship?

Inciatus

Yup it was a coincidence. She was put some dye in the mix and was excited that they were blue. She didn't plan to come out rainbow dash colour and had never heard of cupcakes (Should that be italicized, underlined, or in quotes?).

I actually made a picture for Christmas that had written upon is My Little Pony: Family is Magic.

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.

Played Winter Wrap-Up in my Music theory class. My friend said, "That's pretty cool! What's it from?"

Stupidly, I stuttered out "I HAVE NO IDEA I JUST CAME ACROSS IT SOMEWHERE."

Also, today my mom and I were watching TV, and we heard someone pronounce gala as "Gay-lah." I commented on its correct pronunciation, and my mom said the least parental and frightening thing ever:

"First off, it's pronounced both ways, even though that other one sounds pretty gay. Secondly, how do you know this? Do you play with tea parties or watch My Little Pony or something?"
NO MOM I DO NOT WATCH MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO FLUTTERSHY IS WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING ME THAT.

Shànwàng

Lavender Scented

Played Winter Wrap-Up in my Music theory class. My friend said, "That's pretty cool! What's it from?"

Good, plant the seeds. Winter Wrap Up isn't even the best the show has to offer.

Inciatus

Good, plant the seeds. Winter Wrap Up isn't even the best the show has to offer.

It may not be the best, but I think it is one of the better songs.

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.

Also, today my mom and I were watching TV, and we heard someone pronounce gala as "Gay-lah." I commented on its correct pronunciation, and my mom said the least parental and frightening thing ever:

"First off, it's pronounced both ways, even though that other one sounds pretty gay. Secondly, how do you know this? Do you play with tea parties or watch My Little Pony or something?"
NO MOM I DO NOT WATCH MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO FLUTTERSHY IS WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING ME THAT.

Duuuude... Just say yes. :p

C

cad

extremely catchy and easy to remember, though, as opposed to Art of the Dress, for example. the lyrics to that keeps escaping my head.

i used to be like that, but then i realized-
who the fuck cares?
if people are going to condemn me just for watching a cartoon, fine. be that way, then. like i care.

- - - -
oh yeah, i don't think i mentioned it here, but i got my family to watch the pilot episode of the show on Christmas eve. they all liked it, 'cept for my little brother, but that's okay, he's a pre-pubertal teen, anyway.

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...

Fluttershy Fans
[video=youtube;OISSZmPN6I4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OISSZmPN6I4[/video]

Edit: Even I don't know how that didn't work

Last edited:
C

cad

i dare you to watch this thing with a straight face.
[yt]S-am3gY0uR4[/yt]

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.

Fuck it, you win. :D