• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thread)

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

Every saturday morning
Thanks.

Flippy

Party Cat

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

I think the new Italy intro is shit. It sounds like bad jpop.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART

I think the new Italy intro is shit. It sounds like bad jpop.

I was gonna say. That same chord progression and sound can be found in about...well, probably half of all anime intro sequences ever.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.

Spikes crush on rariety is so. cute

Shànwàng

Lavender Scented

CannonFodder

If they translated it into english, cut some stuff out and got rid of the jpop I'd be okay with it as a new intro.

Heimdal

has a sexy learning disability

The English intro is best, it just feels like all the MLP stigma condensed into one track. When I skip over it, I know very well that's not because it's technically bad. Judged under it's own merit, it's actually very good, I just don't want to be caught listening to it. I'm a metal guy, after all.

Aleu

Deuces

This episode's song is awesome.

CannonFodder

I'm digging the song.
Is it just me or is there a chim chitty bang bang reference with the car?
Sweet jesus how long is this song?

Spoiler in white text below, cause the spoiler tag isn't wanting to work.
Wait Doctor Whooves cutie mark is a literal timeglass? Either that sucks or he's the clockmaker.
Also the apple family said that the cider takes time to reach perfection? Alcoholic cider takes time to ferment and that means alcohol is now canon.
Also berrypunch talked and yet again bon bon's voice changed.

Last edited:

Aleu

Deuces

WHY IS IT AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMED ALCOHOL IS CANON?

Cider is non-alcoholic too you know.

Conker

I really liked today's episode. More AJ is good, and the letter at the end was fantastic.

Wait Doctor Whooves cutie mark is a literal timeglass? Either that sucks or he's the clockmaker.
Also the apple family said that the cider takes time to reach perfection? Alcoholic cider takes time to ferment and that means alcohol is now canon.
Cept the cider they were making wasn't given the time to ferment, so alcohol isn't canon.

CannonFodder

*edit*
Nevermind I just noticed her.

Woo-hoo they didn't write out Derpy; looks like I was worrying about nothing last week.

Also this episode may give a reason why they aren't industrialized, if their civilization depends on magic so much that may nerf mass production through non-magical means.

Last edited:

Looks like they used the "I DIDN'T PUT THOSE IN MY BAG" voice for her. At least thats what it sounds like to me.

Conker

Giving Spike my third or fourth sculpt attempt. This one actually got around to being finished (no smashy into oblivion with fits of rage). He has a pimp hat and he looks pretty good. I really hope he survives the oven, because if he falls or breaks, I don't have extra clay to fix him. I'm completely 100% out and need to get more.

Hopefully have him up before tomorrow ends, but painting these things is a huge pain in the ass, so who knows :p

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.

Dear Princess Celestia...

I ain't learned shit today. I was right the whole time.

Sincerely, AJ.

Here's a lesson they could have learned, why not ask for help sooner? Didn't she already learn that back in S1 Ep4 or something?

DevistatedDrone

Poops in toilets.

A friend ended up spoiling the ending letter she wrote to the princess before I saw the episode, and even still it caught me off guard and I busted out laughing when I heard it.

I liked this episode. I don't know why, but I like the ones with external threats or villains more than the ones where the characters are fighting themselves, so to speak.

CannonFodder

Dear Princess Celestia...

I ain't learned shit today. I was right the whole time.

Sincerely, AJ.

Here's a lesson they could have learned, why not ask for help sooner? Didn't she already learn that back in S1 Ep4 or something?
The Flim Flam brothers were being overconfident about how far ahead they were, had she asked earlier they may have not said no.

greg-the-fox

I was wondering the whole time why Twilight didn't magic all the apples off all the trees like she did at the end of S1:E4
They could've won in like 5 seconds :V
TWILIGHT Y U NO USE YOUR EPIC MAGIC EVER

CannonFodder

I was wondering the whole time why Twilight didn't magic all the apples off all the trees like she did at the end of S1:E4
They could've won in like 5 seconds :V
TWILIGHT Y U NO USE YOUR EPIC MAGIC EVER
That's what I was wondering also.

Also I still got the frickin song stuck in my head... and I'm okay with it.