• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thread)

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

And yet they were perfectly willing to allow Flim and Flam the use of an entire field?

I don't think so.

That was Granny Smith falling for their sucker bet after being called chicken.

Also, Twilight couldn't use magic to get all the apples off because she was too busy filling and stacking the cider barrels.

The BGM during the scene where the whole Mane 6 are involved is awesome.

Also, steampunk ponies.
Also, when Rainbow Dash leaps off the treadmill to argue against QC, "JANE, STOP THIS CRAZY THING!"
Also, the scene toward the end showing Rainbow Dash and Big Macintosh running hard on the treadmill reminded me of Dr. Steel for some reason.

And Applejack's letter. The stifled laugh just made the whole thing.

Tune in next week when, after Princess Celestia sends Applejack to the moon for such a disrespectful friendship report, the girls try to rescue her. Can they do it? Tune in next week, same pony time, same pony channel!

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

http://conkersbadfurday.deviantart.com/#/d4o67ri

Finally done. I got info in the description, but I feel bad for the shitty quality pictures. Not the camera's fault this time but my own. The difference between him and RBD is that I like how he turned out (when viewed in person anyhow) versus I'm disappointed with RBD.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk

Not the same score segment, but the same theme.

[yt]bhCcHgrhkJA[/yt]

8-bit

I'm still confused how does their society continue when 9 out of 10 ponies are female.
Why is it that this show makes so little sense?

Temporary penis-growing spell :V

Jon1128

You Will Obey

Oh shit.

Now that it's been said on the internet, expect buckets of R34.

Bit too late for that =P

8-bit

Oh shit.

Now that it's been said on the internet, expect buckets of R34.

RagingSemi and his series "Luna's Magic Wand" (includes "Twilight's Big Surprise", "Luna's Happy Party", "Big Adventure, Tons of Fun" and one with Rainbow Dash in it)

These are Humanized stories, of course

Bit too late for that =P

There already exists a fair amount.

What these guys said :p

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!

Gah, too much r34... I personally stay away from it, but I don't judge.

Holy crap, I haven't posted here in so long... It took me a solid 15 minutes just to catch up in the posts.

EDIT:

Wait a minute... what the hell happened to my post count?

Ikrit

I'm fired up!

saw a guy at collage today watching MLP:FIM while his friends where playing yugioh

walked up to him and said "hey, witch episode is that?" he looked up and smilled a bit and said "oh, it's the newest one"

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

saw a guy at collage today watching MLP:FIM while his friends where playing yugioh

walked up to him and said "hey, witch episode is that?" he looked up and smilled a bit and said "oh, it's the newest one"
You should have broke out into singing.

Heimdal

has a sexy learning disability

i was gonna start singing cupcakes

but i decided not to

But going all epic singing virtuoso is the Brony equivalent to a handshake. Even non-Bronies know that. Your whole campus is probably disappointed in you now.

8-bit

i was gonna start singing cupcakes

but i decided not to

I've got a recipe
its delicious so everypony invests in me
impressed with, cupcakes are my specialty
a chef to be? Thats a possiblity

Prisonfishy :3

CannonFodder

CannonFodder

Oh sweet even more merchandise is coming out and more blind bag ponies.
Try target though, Walmart has been out for a while.

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...

Oh sweet even more merchandise is coming out and more blind bag ponies.
Try target though, Walmart has been out for a while.
Where I'm at, you don't get any merch besides Applejack's truck and Rarity's boutique.
Pity.
Granted that the Target in this area is the 4th smallest in the country.

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.

Still no sign of MLP on Australian iTunes. :(

8-bit

I'd love for them to make statuettes of the mane 6, Princesses, CMCs and Discord.

And circulate the blindbags better.

CannonFodder

And circulate the blindbags better.
I think they misjudged how fast the blindbag ponies would sell.

Aleu

Deuces

I want a Discord statue thingy to put on my desk. It's chaotic anyway so I thought it'd fit :p

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...

I want a Discord statue thingy to put on my desk. It's chaotic anyway so I thought it'd fit :p
Something like this you say?
http://miki-.deviantart.com/art/My-...76?q=boost:popular mlp Discord sculpture&qo=9

EDIT:
my_little_pony___discord_sculpt_wip_by_miki_-d4jaku8.jpg

Last edited:

CannonFodder