• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thread)

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

Possible trademark dilution with the BBC.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

Possible trademark dilution with the BBC.
What?

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

Doctor Who is trademarked, Doctor Whooves could be a violation of said trademark.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.

Doctor Who is trademarked, Doctor Whooves could be a violation of said trademark.
Oh doctor who.

I get it.

CannonFodder

Can't it fall under parody?
Have you paid any attention to SOPA lately? The people making laws have gone completely insane.

*edit*
The last roundup is now on the hub as well, derpy intact. It looks official that derpy won't be axed.

Last edited:

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.

Have you paid any attention to SOPA lately? The people making laws have gone completely insane.

*edit*
The last roundup is now on the hub as well, derpy intact. It looks official that derpy won't be axed.
I'm pretty sure they were insane long before SOPA.

Also, that's great news.

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather

I enjoyed that episode (though I missed the part before the title sequence). Her robber costume made her look somewhat like a cat.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears

Aleu

Deuces

Who is that person? I appreciate the sentiments, but I don't know the fuck it is, so I don't know if I should actually care or not.
I don't care but she has such an adorable voice omg.

Alstor

And twice as shiny

Heh, the barking pony in today's episode has been named "Yamino" by 4Chan.

CannonFodder

Is it just me or does that pony carting around the books look like screwball?

,,,,Rainbow is reading? Dohoho I get it Reading Rainbow.

~Fluttershy in the sky
I can go twice as high
Gonna take a look, it's in a book
it's a reading Rainbow~

Last edited:

CannonFodder

Aleu

Deuces

So many Indiana Jones references <3

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

Jon1128

You Will Obey

Who is that person? I appreciate the sentiments, but I don't know the fuck it is, so I don't know if I should actually care or not.

You don't know who BaldDumboRat is?
:confused:

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.

I love reading as well.

RD is my new favourite. Fuck Rarity. :v

Jon1128

You Will Obey

Not knowing some obscure person on youtube? :/

I didn't say anything about it:p
Just I haven't seen someone that hasn't heard of BaldDumboRat, she's PierceSmoulder too =P

She's basically Derpy's Fan Voice:grin:

Aleu

Deuces

I didn't say anything about it:p
Just I haven't seen someone that hasn't heard of BaldDumboRat, she's PierceSmoulder too =P

She's basically Derpy's Fan Voice:grin:
Never heard of either of those people.

Get out more.

Jon1128

You Will Obey

Never heard of either of those people.

Get out more.

=P I get out enough
People link me to her stuff lot =P

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk

Yeah, BaldDumboRat is the best fan voice for Derpy Hooves. That, for me, is what spoiled my reaction to her canon voice.

Anyway, My Little Indiana Jones.

Edit:

[yt]gN5IOF4bDR0[/yt]

Last edited:

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned

So far, no one seems to have noticed that RD's x-rays showed her wing was broken, yet she only needed "a few days" to heal. Unlike that poor pony in the bed next to hers.