• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thread)

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

Toshabi, I have to say that the only thing that would make me smile is the thought of you in an iron lung.
That would make me do the opposite of a smile. Besides it's common knowledge that Equestria Girls is going to be awsummmm.

T

TheMetalVelocity

Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

Honestly, I am just fucking tired of seeing MLP shit everywhere. Everyone's character looks almost exactly the same, just like sonic characters, maybe even worse. Not saying furries don't draw similar, which a lot do, but you get better variety and styles in the furry fandom overall, e.g. (sonic, disney characters, starfox, MLP, looney toons, etc..), because it combines aspects of just about everything that has to do with cartoon animals, generally.

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned

Do people still hate on MLP:FiM? That's so two years ago.

Toshabi

Banned
Banned

Honestly, I am just fucking tired of seeing MLP shit everywhere. Everyone's character looks almost exactly the same, just like sonic characters, maybe even worse. Not saying furries don't draw similar, which a lot do, but you get better variety and styles in the furry fandom overall, e.g. (sonic, disney characters, starfox, MLP, looney toons, etc..), because it combines aspects of just about everything that has to do with cartoon animals, generally.

You should tell your therapist about that. It sounds like somepony has a problem.

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

Honestly, I am just fucking tired of seeing MLP shit everywhere.

And the best course of action you could come up with was going to the only MLP thread on this forum?

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

Hey folks, have a comic that goes right in the feels-
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/536/320/ee2.jpg

What is wrong with it being everywhere? If there is a show that teaches people that friendship and togetherness is a good thing, with the fans coming together often times to help those in need spending millions of dollars on others wouldn't that be a good thing?

Toshabi

Banned
Banned

Hey folks, have a comic that goes right in the feels-
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/536/320/ee2.jpg

What is wrong with it being everywhere? If there is a show that teaches people that friendship and togetherness is a good thing, with the fans coming together often times to help those in need spending millions of dollars on others wouldn't that be a good thing?

And horse sex.

CannonFodder

My little pony friendship with benefits.
That coincidentally enough is the name for a artist.

Oh and Celestia and Luna are officially immortal according to the trading cards.

Last edited:

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned

That coincidentally enough is the name for a artist.

Oh and Celestia and Luna are officially immortal according to the trading cards.
No way what?!? That's insane. Twilight and Cadence too? Are they not -true- alicorns? Alicorns are so mysterious I love it.

Toshabi

Banned
Banned

Also, I don't get thaf comic that's suppose to hit the feels. Some explanation with clarification would shed some light to those of us left in the dark by them cryptic visual metaphors. (Unless it means that the baby that shining armor and cadence has is a direct result of changling STDs that shining armor got when he banged the fake cadence before the wedding)

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light

>2013
>still placing the furry fandom on a pedestal above the brony fandom
>implying any of you autistic shitmongering dogfuckers are any better than this fandom of manchild horsefucker chucklefucks

laughingwhores.jpg

CannonFodder

Also, I don't get thaf comic that's suppose to hit the feels. Some explanation with clarification would shed some light to those of us left in the dark by them cryptic visual metaphors. (Unless it means that the baby that shining armor and cadence has is a direct result of changling STDs that shining armor got when he banged the fake cadence before the wedding)
Oh my bad. Short version is that with how long Chrysalis replaced Cadance what did she do to him before being caught, cause Shining and Cadance were a couple. Like do Shining and Cadance have to worry about any little Changeling x Shining babies? If it did happen would Cadance accept the child and love it still?

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears

Oh my bad. Short version is that with how long Chrysalis replaced Cadance what did she do to him before being caught, cause Shining and Cadance were a couple. Like do Shining and Cadance have to worry about any little Changeling x Shining babies? If it did happen would Cadance accept the child and love it still?
Most likely given that love seems to conquer all in this world and Cadence's cutie mark works with love or somesuch.

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

Vukasin

So I went over to a friends house today and he has all the issues of that MLP comic thingy.

They're pretty decent.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers

Like do Shining and Cadance have to worry about any little Changeling x Shining babies? If it did happen would Cadance accept the child and love it still?

This fandom goes wierd places sometimes...and I'm not even talking about the clop.

Wait, that one is supposed to be "feely"? I thought it's just funny.

T

TheMetalVelocity

>2013
>still placing the furry fandom on a pedestal above the brony fandom
>implying any of you autistic shitmongering dogfuckers are any better than this fandom of manchild horsefucker chucklefucks

laughingwhores.jpg
It's called an opinion. Here is a question for you; Why do you even care? Also, I don't think you even understood or read it correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teal

Squirrel

So I went over to a friends house today and he has all the issues of that MLP comic thingy.

They're pretty decent.
I have a lot of them (got them for $1 each) but have never read them. ^^; And in other news I just read Rainbow Factory and the sequel.

Teal

Squirrel

Make us proud your highness.

Mullerornis

Feel like writting a trollfic.

Should I make a fic making Braeburn a psychotic rapist or a fanfic about my mary sue being totally more special and kawaii than Twilight and Celestia?

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned

Imma do everything in my power to be the prettiest pony princess that all of ekwestwia has ever seen.
I didn't vote for you >:-0

Mullerornis said:
Should I make a fic making Braeburn a psychotic rapist or a fanfic about my mary sue being totally more special and kawaii than Twilight and Celestia?
I feel like the latter has been done to death. Take a cherished character and characterize him/her just slightly wrong. Like make Rainbow Dash a little too mean spirited or Rarity a little too greedy. That will set off the most dedicated bronies.