• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thread)

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

What is Doxy?

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

What is Doxy?
Doxy is a artist, they didn't leave just made a different account for nsfw works. Tumblr has made it to where if you like, reblog, follow or such nsfw blogs and such you get flagged as a nsfw blog and unless you have that checkbox saying allow nsfw works it won't show up. Downside if you check that you want to see nsfw you get flagged. So everyone's just making nsfw tumblr accounts for their nsfw stuff and breaking the system.

The problem with the new system is if you are flagged as a nsfw account NOTHING effects you other than a annoying message telling you've been flagged as nsfw. I have a feeling this is going to end hilariously, cause it'd be like if faf wanted to cut down on shit posting by having everyone that responds to a shit poster flagged as a shit poster with just a slap on the wrist. It's going to be hilarious as shit to see their new system fall apart cause it's like they slapped their face against the keyboard without realizing people are going to intentionally break the system; tumblr's going to have fun going through millions upon millions of flags to see if it's accidental or not.

Tl:dr version; Tumblr wants to make the site sfw by automatically flagging anyone that reblogs nsfw blogs, so everyone is just making a nsfw blog to get past the rules and people are already breaking the system in hilarious ways.

Last edited:

Inciatus

Doxy is a artist, they didn't leave just made a different account for nsfw works. Tumblr has made it to where if you like, reblog, follow or such nsfw blogs and such you get flagged as a nsfw blog and unless you have that checkbox saying allow nsfw works it won't show up. Downside if you check that you want to see nsfw you get flagged. So everyone's just making nsfw tumblr accounts for their nsfw stuff and breaking the system.

The problem with the new system is if you are flagged as a nsfw account NOTHING effects you other than a annoying message telling you've been flagged as nsfw. I have a feeling this is going to end hilariously, cause it'd be like if faf wanted to cut down on shit posting by having everyone that responds to a shit poster flagged as a shit poster with just a slap on the wrist. It's going to be hilarious as shit to see their new system fall apart cause it's like they slapped their face against the keyboard without realizing people are going to intentionally break the system; tumblr's going to have fun going through millions upon millions of flags to see if it's accidental or not.

Tl:dr version; Tumblr wants to make the site sfw by automatically flagging anyone that reblogs nsfw blogs, so everyone is just making a nsfw blog to get past the rules and people are already breaking the system in hilarious ways.
Okay thank you. I remember seeing this somewhere and it was funny then too.

CannonFodder

You know I don't know if it's been said or not in general, I realized something in the long run Chrysalis is probably going to be the franchise's trademark villain. By that I mean it's impossible to reform her and she's well too liked to just dump her in a ditch. So chances are with how much people like her and how impossible she is to reform she's probably going to be a villain in season 4 and at least once per season from now on. She's has a extremely defined personality and is the closest equestria came to losing. It'd be like transformers tossing Megatron in a ditch.

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned

You know I don't know if it's been said or not in general, I realized something in the long run Chrysalis is probably going to be the franchise's trademark villain. By that I mean it's impossible to reform her and she's well too liked to just dump her in a ditch. So chances are with how much people like her and how impossible she is to reform she's probably going to be a villain in season 4 and at least once per season from now on. She's has a extremely defined personality and is the closest equestria came to losing. It'd be like transformers tossing Megatron in a ditch.
Chrysalis and the Changelings are dank. Especially after comics #1-4. I wouldn't mind seeing her come back.

CannonFodder

Chrysalis and the Changelings are dank. Especially after comics #1-4. I wouldn't mind seeing her come back.
Oh there is no doubt she is going to come back. They brought back discord cause of how popular he is. The difference is reforming Chrysalis is impossible cause they feed on love.

Also OMFG who else has seen the SDCC derpy figure? I have a feeling when that hits the shelves it's going to be fucking impossible to get a hold of. Whoever says that the higher quality toys can't sell must be smoking something fierce if they think that figurine won't sell like fucking crazy.
http://media.tumblr.com/adb3578e8e08430bd6c87227413ad40b/tumblr_inline_mq5a0oXGbz1qz4rgp.jpg

Inciatus

Also OMFG who else has seen the SDCC derpy figure? I have a feeling when that hits the shelves it's going to be fucking impossible to get a hold of. Whoever says that the higher quality toys can't sell must be smoking something fierce if they think that figurine won't sell like fucking crazy.
http://media.tumblr.com/adb3578e8e08430bd6c87227413ad40b/tumblr_inline_mq5a0oXGbz1qz4rgp.jpg
I must find one of these.

And they probably will try to reform Chrysalis, they may fail a couple of times, but they will likely try.

CannonFodder

I must find one of these.

And they probably will try to reform Chrysalis, they may fail a couple of times, but they will likely try.
Considering it's by welovefinetees they will start selling them online in a month or two.

Highly unlikely. If they did reform her chances are the episode would make "spike at your service" look like a good episode in comparison.

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned

Highly unlikely. If they did reform her chances are the episode would make "spike at your service" look like a good episode in comparison.
Just threw up in my mouth a little bit -_-

Icky

is the prettiest pony~

Considering it's by welovefinetees they will start selling them online in a month or two.

hey I kinda liked that one ;-;

Inciatus

I feel like they would use discord because of his past and he would fool around and simply piss her off.

CannonFodder

There is now a brony dating site. This place is a goldmine.
To be fair the passions dating network is pretty much a "I wanna make a dating site for <x> let's go do it". It's all the same system, just spruced up to make it look like a different dating site and with filters. In reality it's just filtering out everyone outside of the specific group.

Hewge

Banana Party
Banned

Now bronies can finally find the saddle to their back... or something.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~

In several more months. Normally it seems to come on somewhere between October and December.

Also I came across this on another forum so I'll just drop it here for shits and giggles. link

Oh, hey, I've actually done one of those. I don't think I had any huge personality imprints as it intended, and I wasn't able to enter that state after the trance ended. I wasn't as immersed as I was in previous sessions, I guess (like flying as a raven and shit). Still, the fuzzy feeling and the tail lasted for a bit, which was nice :3

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF

That's not fair. I'm pretty sure I follow one or two nsfw blogs or blogs that occasionally post nsfw stuff and I have before set it to allow it to show nsfw content before, but I actually follow very few blogs that post that sort of stuff and usually unfollow if they post too much of it. I personally don't post or reblog anything nsfw, so this is kind of unfair to me. :/

DARN IT YAHOO.

Though this is unrelated to MLP...
In several more months. Normally it seems to come on somewhere between October and December.

Also I came across this on another forum so I'll just drop it here for shits and giggles. link
Does that actually work?
I'm having a hard time taking it seriously: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UDAMG_WlNa8mKdREAyCS7SnspaVV_SYi4_VUgBAEyE8/edit?pli=1

I'm both curious and a little scared by this. I kinda want to try one of the things on here to see if it works, but at the same time, I don't think I want it to work. I just want to know if it works.

Last edited:

Icky

is the prettiest pony~

Battlechili1 said:
Does that actually work?
I'm having a hard time taking it seriously: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UDAMG_WlNa8mKdREAyCS7SnspaVV_SYi4_VUgBAEyE8/edit?pli=1

I'm both curious and a little scared by this. I kinda want to try one of the things on here to see if it works, but at the same time, I don't think I want it to work. I just want to know if it works.

It all depends on the user. If you go into it thinking that it won't work, then it won't. If you approach it with an open mind and let yourself accept that it will work, you'll get better results. Plus, some people are just more easily hypnotized than others.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF

It all depends on the user. If you go into it thinking that it won't work, then it won't. If you approach it with an open mind and let yourself accept that it will work, you'll get better results. Plus, some people are just more easily hypnotized than others.
That scares me. I mean, I want to be me. I wouldn't want to turn into something I'm not. This sort of hypnotism scares me.
Don't think I'll be trying this anytime soon. Besides, turning into a pony (in my mind) sounds silly.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~

That scares me. I mean, I want to be me. I wouldn't want to turn into something I'm not. This sort of hypnotism scares me.
Don't think I'll be trying this anytime soon. Besides, turning into a pony (in my mind) sounds silly.
You can't do anything you wouldn't already do, and everything's always completely under your control. As far as "turning into something": having any sort of long term reaction is incredibly rare, and even in the small cases where it does last, you're still you. It's a kind of gradient between who you are now and whatever personality your subconscious has picked up.

Not trying to convince you one way or the other, if you feel uncomfortable with it then obviously don't do it. All I'm staying is that it's safe.

Last edited:

CannonFodder

Coolio. From SDCC we've got a bit of new info about season 4.

We're getting a episode about scoots not being able to fly. They're focusing less on trying to cram the entire story into a half hour; I'm glad cause that was a big problem some of the episodes in the past was that they tried to cram it all into the allotted time. Also nightmare moon may be coming back. That would be cool if the nightmare becomes a reoccurring villain. We learned from the comics that nightmare moon doesn't need luna to have a body, hence nightmare rarity. Personally I think a cool episode title would be, "Nightmares never die", or "The nightmare returns", or have a crossover title screen as nightmare moon as Freddy with the title being "The nightmare in ponyville library".

OMG superhero episode.

Last edited: