• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thread)

Aggybyte

has an obvious hypno fetish
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

What do you guys think of Return of harmony? Discord is the best and this episode made me the brony I am today.

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

I actually like discord lol, one of my favorite characters.

Aggybyte

has an obvious hypno fetish

I actually like discord lol, one of my favorite characters.
Him and Fluttershy are my favorites. Discord's a classic troll for what he did to Fluttershy.

Leon

Him and Fluttershy are my favorites. Discord's a classic troll for what he did to Fluttershy.
FlutterShy is definitly my favorite pony, and Discord villian.

Aleu

Deuces

Ok, I'll ask you another question. Have you somehow managed to see this episode before the rest of us? Because you can't make an assessment like that after only reading a somewhat vague paragraph of the premise. How can you even call something "literally objectively THE WORST episode" ever, without having ever seen it?

Here is what we know so far:
-Twilight is learning how to balance her new responsibilities as a princess
- Princess Luna and Princess Celestia are missing for reasons unknown
- A new enemy probably has something to do with it
- The origins of the Elements of Harmony are involved somehow

Nowhere in there states that Celestia has abandoned her posts to teach Twilight a lesson. Nowhere in there even implies half of the things you're complaining about. Maybe the episode will be shit, or maybe it will be amazing, but going off on a long winded rant about your perceived problems with an episode that you have yet to see really doesn't make any sense.

I know it's CF but do note the mention of the leaked video.

Aleu

Deuces

Ok, am I missing something here? Where was there a leaked video?

It was mentioned in the post in which is obvious you didn't read completely through. Not sure where not that it matters as it's probably been taken down by now

Sketchy-Mouse

It was mentioned in the post in which is obvious you didn't read completely through. Not sure where not that it matters as it's probably been taken down by now
Ok, I read through that post a few times. I'm not seeing anything about a leak, unless you're saying that it was implied.

Also, where the hell did you even supposedly view this?

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

It's "Spike at your service" bad.

I rather liked that episode...

Now, if it were Owl's well that ends well bad...

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

Ok, I read through that post a few times. I'm not seeing anything about a leak, unless you're saying that it was implied.

Also, where the hell did you even supposedly view this?
The same guy that leaked EQG, he posted it on mega.
Back for a little bit then going back to calming down. The reason why I don't post a link to the leaked opener is that during season two one of the people on here, I forgot which one, posted a link to the leaked hearts and hooves day episode and got in big trouble for it. I really don't want to wind up getting banned for posting it.

Now that I've calmed down a little bit I think the reason why I'm so pissed off at the opener.

The whole series revolved around having positive role models for girls, but man how twilight is now acting is like the prime example of a anti-role model. The moral they were going for was for that women in power to balance their work and their personal lives, but holy fuck do they miss the target. When you think about the episode in depth it's not saying that there's nothing wrong with women in power so long as they have a healthy personal life so much as saying it's okay to endanger millions of lives to make a point. The idea of making a episode saying that it's okay for women to hold positions of power in a society as long as they're not neglecting their friends and family in the process is a good notion, but it fails big time at getting that across.

The episode didn't make me angry cause of princess twilight, but cause the moral when you seriously sit down and think about is, "The needs of the one or the few outweigh the needs of the many" which completely is the opposite of what the elements of harmony represent. The elements of harmony when you think about the individual ones they all represent putting others before one's self and to do good for others. The moral lesson in the opener makes me question whether or not Celestia can no longer use them cause there's new elements of harmony or that she no longer represents the elements of harmony. With her intentionally doing this crap I will not be surprised if celestia becomes a villain.

This opener makes me angry not as a brony, or cause it buttfucks all the moral lessons of the last three seasons; rather it makes me angry as a person and a individual that the moral lesson is telling little girls that potentially hurting others to get what you want is okay.(Although no one was seriously injured they could have died)

I am not going to ever show my nieces or nephew this episode cause chances are they're going to wind up beating the shit out of their classmates to get a toy they have. That is the moral lesson of the episode, that it's okay to potentially hurt others to get something. I have a feeling that this episode is going to get banned cause I would place good money on the little kids who watch it wind up beating the shit out of others to get stuff.

Tl:dr; $50 on this episode getting banned cause chances are little kids are going to be beating the living shit out of each other.

Last edited:

Aleu

Deuces

Ok then, if you can't link it out of fear of getting banned, care to explain why this is the only damn site that a leak has been mentioned?

Places aren't going to advertise a leaked video for one, for two "leaked" heavily implies that it was posting without knowledge of most of the fans. People are expecting the episode to be released later (i don't know when). I caught a leaked episode of Dexter the day before it was supposed to have aired but I didn't see anyone else shitting themselves all "ERMAGERD LEAKED VIDEO". No, it was quietly taken down with no mention.

Sketchy-Mouse

Places aren't going to advertise a leaked video for one, for two "leaked" heavily implies that it was posting without knowledge of most of the fans. People are expecting the episode to be released later (i don't know when). I caught a leaked episode of Dexter the day before it was supposed to have aired but I didn't see anyone else shitting themselves all "ERMAGERD LEAKED VIDEO". No, it was quietly taken down with no mention.

Yes, yes they would advertise it. It's happened before, I've been there. What you're saying is bullshit.

Hell, Hearts and Hooves Day and Woderbolts Academy were both leaked before they were aired and those were plastered everywhere. EQD even put out a statement about it. I remember the dozens of threads about WA on /mlp/, and the pages of screen caps on derpibooru.

If there really was a leak, the fandom wouldn't be discussing a one paragraph premise, they'd be talking about the damn leak. Do you honestly think that the sole viewer of said episode is some random guy on a furry forum that refuses to share? Guess what, people make shit up all the time, and this is a clear example of it

Leon

So basically, umadbro cause he no share linkie?

Leon

usoevenmad, who's to say he's making shit up? Because you think so? It's against forum rules to link to such things.

Sketchy-Mouse

usoevenmad, who's to say he's making shit up? Because you think so? It's against forum rules to link to such things.
Oh God
Again as I stated, had there been a leak, everyone would have known by now. It wouldn't have been limited to just one guy on a furry forum. I don't take people at their word when all evidence points to the contrary.

If he actually did see it, how about he type up a good summery of what went on, and then in a month, when the episode airs and his summery is correct, then I will I'll admit I was wrong, but until such timeI am not going to take the word of some guy on a forum who claims to be the only one to watch a leaked episode

Aleu

Deuces

Oh God
Again as I stated, had there been a leak, everyone would have known by now. It wouldn't have been limited to just one guy on a furry forum. I don't take people at their word when all evidence points to the contrary.

If he actually did see it, how about he type up a good summery of what went on, and then in a month, when the episode airs and his summery is correct, then I will I'll admit I was wrong, but until such timeI am not going to take the word of some guy on a forum who claims to be the only one to watch a leaked episode

You mean like...what he already did that you happened to have ignored?

Leon

I couldn't slap the "this button" hard enough with my cock to convey my eagerness to This this, so, This. :v

Sketchy-Mouse

He didn't type a summery, he typed a vague rant.
Perhaps I should have clarified
I mean a summery that goes into detail on what exactly the story was. He did not do that in whatever ramblings he was going at back there

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears

I rather liked that episode...

Now, if it were Owl's well that ends well bad...
I rather like that episode. Was one of the first ones I saw actually.

Mr. Swagg

He didn't type a summery, he typed a vague rant.
Perhaps I should have clarified
I mean a summery that goes into detail on what exactly the story was. He did not do that in whatever ramblings he was going at back there

I couldn't agree with you more.
Cannon did not say anything specific. All he did was talk about Twilight and Celestia. NOT ONCE did he ever mention:
1. The Everfree Forest
2. The Elements of Harmony
3. The Mysterious Foe

Obviously, he is a liar.

Vukasin

Cannon did not say anything specific. All he did was talk about Twilight and Celestia. NOT ONCE did he ever mention:
1. The Everfree Forest
3. The Mysterious Foe

Obviously, he is a liar.
All of those are in the official synopsis for the episode, just so you know.

The fourth season begins with a revealing two-part premiere in which the newly crowned Princess Twilight must balance her new royal duties and her friendship with the other ponies. Amid preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration in Canterlot , Princesses Celestia and Luna go missing and the Everfree Forest is taking over Equestria . These unexpected turn of events sends Princess Twilight and her pony friends on a quest to discover a mysterious foe who threatens to destroy everyt hing . It is all up to Princess Twilight and her friends to help save Equestria from being destroyed. As part of the journey, Princess Twilight is given the chance to discover the secret behind the Elements of Harmony.

“My Little Pony Friendship is Magic” follows the magical Princess Twilight Sparkle and her trusted assistant Spike, who live in Ponyville in the enchanted land of Eq uestria, along with her colorful pony friends – honest Applejack, generous Rarity, kind Fluttershy, loyal Rainbow Dash and fun - loving Pinkie Pie. Together, they teach one another valuable lessons about the most powerful magic of all – the magic of friendship!

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist

Yes, yes they would advertise it. It's happened before, I've been there. What you're saying is bullshit.
You know people can get in a ton of trouble for leaking stuff like this right?

If there really was a leak, the fandom wouldn't be discussing a one paragraph premise, they'd be talking about the damn leak. Do you honestly think that the sole viewer of said episode is some random guy on a furry forum that refuses to share? Guess what, people make shit up all the time, and this is a clear example of it
What you're basically saying is, "because I didn't see it, it didn't happen".
Stop that.

1. The Everfree Forest
3. The Mysterious Foe

Obviously, he is a liar.
Your skills in deductive reasoning are remarkable.

Aleu

Deuces

1. The Everfree Forest
3. The Mysterious Foe

Obviously, he is a liar.
Did you sign up JUST to post that?

I smell a sock-puppet