• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thread)

Sylox

boi...chill out!
Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

Is season 5 going to be the last season or is Hasbro going to milk this shit for all it's worth?

Re: What is with all of this "My little pony" stuff? (The unofficial official MLP Thr

Is season 5 going to be the last season or is Hasbro going to milk this shit for all it's worth?

Well if you think about it a lot of other 'children' shows have a lot of seasons.... just to name a few (though they arn't current cartoons)

Powerpuff girls = 6
Spongebob= 9
Dexters lab=4
teen titans=5

Pokemon and powerrangers have much more. 5 seasons for a child's show isn't that extreme (Think how many adult shows have, Breaking bad, friends, sons of anarchy...much more)

I'm sure they will get atleast 2 or 3 more seasons out of it...if not change ponies and do a reboot because the actors are tired.

Troubleshoes is best horse <3

Does anyone find it weird that he
had to shift his interests to fit his cutie mark? It doesn't seem right that a cutie mark wouldn't fit someone's actual interests?

Last edited:

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears

Troubleshoes is best horse <3

Does anyone find it weird that he
had to shift his interests to fit his cutie mark? It doesn't seem right that a cutie mark wouldn't fit someone's actual interests?
Yes. It's one of the bigger problems I have with the episode. The implications it creates are also kind of depressing.

PastryOfApathy

Is this shit dead yet?

Is Season 3 still a piece of shit?

Is Equestria Girls still a thing that exists?

Has it reached pandering overdrive yet?

Yes. It's one of the bigger problems I have with the episode. The implications it creates are also kind of depressing.

Seeing how he lived basically in squalor because of his cutie-mark was really sad. He can't stop being clumsy. Being a rodeo clown is the only time it's acceptable, and even then it screws up the other clown's routines! :c

That said, some bronies were considering the lessons from Wreck it Ralph etc: that you may be happier making a slight shift in your dreams/goals rather than forcing something that you just can't do. This is a good lesson, I guess?

Conker

Seeing how he lived basically in squalor because of his cutie-mark was really sad. He can't stop being clumsy. Being a rodeo clown is the only time it's acceptable, and even then it screws up the other clown's routines! :c

That said, some bronies were considering the lessons from Wreck it Ralph etc: that you may be happier making a slight shift in your dreams/goals rather than forcing something that you just can't do. This is a good lesson, I guess?
It's a good lesson, sure. It's just the execution of that lesson makes me depressed. I feel bad for ol' Trouble Shoes.

Sylox

boi...chill out!

Cadence is the most useless pony on the show. Besides being a basic bitch and a whore, she does absolutely nothing and her husband does absolutely nothing as well. Derpy does more shit than those two lazy bastards. Why is Cadence even a character? Who did she fuck to get on the show?

Conker

Cadence is the most useless pony on the show. Besides being a basic bitch and a whore, she does absolutely nothing and her husband does absolutely nothing as well. Derpy does more shit than those two lazy bastards. Why is Cadence even a character? Who did she fuck to get on the show?
She's not exactly around enough to warrant this kind of hate.

Conker

The fact she is around warrants this kind of hate
I don't agree. She offered a nice excuse to go rompin around the Crystal Empire, which was a really cool place. More than makes up for her being bland. Plus, I like her color scheme.

Today's episode was really good.
A pretty good thing for #100

Sylox

boi...chill out!

Alot of fan service in that episode. Regardless, it's the best of the season.

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

Guys, just because Cadence and Shining Armour were sitting next to each other doesn't mean they're in a relationship. Sheesh.

Sylox

boi...chill out!

I'm surprised Shining Armor hasn't divorced that slack jawed bitch yet. What, did she threaten him with child support if he walked away? I'm sure he can afford 200 bits/month.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers

Guys, just because Cadence and Shining Armour were sitting next to each other doesn't mean they're in a relationship. Sheesh.

...divorce?

-Sliqq-

Silo

You guys watch it way more than me.

I don't even consider myself a brony, I'm just active in their community lol.

100th episode spoilers:
I laughed so much at Deep Gummy and the Mane 6 literally being shut out of the wedding. XD

---

@Sliqq: Says the only person here with an MLP avatar. x3
I read/comment on Equestria Daily and watch several brony analysts on Youtube, though I don't want to be considered a brony myself. *shrug*

Conker

Oh my god episode 100. I don't even know where to begin. Just...I can't believe the show did all of that. The target audience must have been so fucking confused!

N

Nyro46

"Give it a few months, the fad will die"

pfffft

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

Is the season over?

No, they cut it in half again.

Rassah

A brony friend of mine wrote a blog on the topic a while ago http://analysisismagic.thingobjectentity.net/ It's an... interesting take on some of the episodes :p

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever

*tries to watch episodes of MLP on Dailymotion*

*is interrupted every 2 minutes with a flash ad with sound*

OH MY FUCKING GOD! FUCK YOU DAILYMOTION!

*tries to watch episodes of MLP on Dailymotion*

*is interrupted every 2 minutes with a flash ad with sound*

OH MY FUCKING GOD! FUCK YOU DAILYMOTION!

AdBlock+