• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is with all the locked threads in the Den?

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
It's like every time I check, there's more people flooding in who don't read the rules, or are being goddamned stupid.Is it some sort of seasonal thing? Or has it always been like this and I just haven't noticed?

PureObsidian

Rawr~ x3
I like read half the rules then fell asleep on my bed. I dunno, maybe it was a guy in heat and needed to let it out.
Herpa Derp.

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
Normally If I lock something I give a reason. However the search to check for duplicate threads is kind of broken.
I of course wanted to ask what happened that got you into the furry world but I was certain it has been done 10k times
Still I could not easily find one to dredge up.

Dreaming

I think it's mostly because those threads have zero purpose or potential to start out with, thus they descend into shitposting and pretentious bitching before they even hit page 2

Last edited:

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
About fucking time the Den got purged.

T

TheMetalVelocity

I rarely go to the den, or occasionally I should say.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
Going into the Den is like being the only vagina in a room full of boners - you're going to get fucked, no matter what.

DarkShadow777

Always looking to improve!!!
Is maybe having something to do with the latest site outage? (more than 3 weeks ago if I?m not mistaken) delayed reaction just with threads with no sense at all?... Just guessing

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
I actually think people overreact a lot, OH SHIT THIS THREAD AGAIN SO BAD :rolleyes:

Just ignore the fucking thing and let others do whatever -_-

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Idiot-threads are like phytoplankton. They bloom in the fall and spring :V

It's just a waxing Riho. Sometimes there are more, sometimes there are less, but the boneheads will always be there.