• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your best prank?

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Set up an explosive target at the range the day we brought a friend for his first firearm experience. The dude damn near leapt out of his socks.

RandomNinja11

Meme King
Put Kool-Aid powder in the shower head then whoever takes a shower next will be so confused and covered in Kool-Aid

(don't forget to yell "YOUU JUST GOT PRANK'D BRU! THERE'S CAMERAS THERE IT'S A PRANK LOL!" and then resume to point in random directions where there may or may not be a camera.)

MadKiyo

Furry from the discount section
A long time ago when my brother and I first started playing online games together, I convinced him his maplestory account was deleted.

I was never into pranks, but as a stupid kid you are bound to do something eventually.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
i skipped class by jumping out a second story window then proceeded to re-enter the classroom through the front door, jump out the window and return again. i did this three or four times before the teacher caught on. She was confused because i kept coming in through the door but she never saw me leave.

Zipline

Noodle Fish
i skipped class by jumping out a second story window then proceeded to re-enter the classroom through the front door, jump out the window and return again. i did this three or four times before the teacher caught on. She was confused because i kept coming in through the door but she never saw me leave.
Did she wonder how you broke your leg?

RandomNinja11

Meme King
Did she wonder how you broke your leg?
It all depends on how you land. If you know how to land properly then you can walk away from a 20 ft drop unharmed.
On the other hand though, you can drop from a 4 ft drop and shatter your wrist if you land wrong (I did that...)

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
Hmm..

Telling a drunk as fuck person it's a good idea to do a handstand. In the snow. With only underwear.

Next thing we know, the fucker passed out and had to be shipped to hospital ASAP. Suffice to say, his employer weren't happy the day after. :p

Maximus B. Panda

The Red Menace
Not sure if this counts as a prank, but in high school I printed out a furry pinup and glued it to the inside cabinet door that was frequently opened in that class. It was amusing to see the reactions.

Daven

bilo
My brother was skinny diping

And i stole his clothes
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOl

Last edited:

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Buying oatmeal cookies in a pack with chocolate chip cookies. The prank works itself.
I'd be more confused than perturbed, to be perfectly honest. Cookies are cookies.

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
I can remember a little one.

In high school, my friend and I were big into card tricks. One time he was in the middle of showing one and put his deck in his coat pocket. I was behind him and saw an opportunity, so I pickpocketted the deck and replaced it with a comb. Of course a moment later, he's in the middle of his patter, pulls out the comb, and blurts out "what the fuck?!" because his cards had just vanished randomly.

Then a few minutes later after he'd put the comb back in his pocket, I swapped them again. It was even better the second time. XD

Cloud Strider

Me and my girlfriends used to give eachother wedgies at sleepovers. Dont ask, what was supposed to be a one night prank became a natural occurance at our monthly sleepovers as teens and now still as the occassional April Fools prank SMH

Cerberus326

Two of us prank a third room mate after he got drunk the night before .we tied he's shoes together while he was on the couch. My friend banged pots near his head n when he sat up I hit him with a pie. As he got up n tried to come after us we had a small blow up kiddie pool in front of him filled partly with pillow stuffing n Elmer's glue. ...that was funny n the good old times.

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
So my little brother used to work in retail, and this has given him a burning hatred for Frosty the Snowman (the store radio played it multiple times a day).

This past Christmas, I got him to let me borrow his laptop; and while I had it I modded one of his games. The mod? Replacing every cinematic with a converted version of the Frosty video from YouTube.

It took three months for him to find the prank, but holy fuck it was glorious.

W

WolfoxeCrevan

At school I replaced all the toilet paper in the boys bathroom with duct tape and a little sign that says "let's play a game." And a picture of saw

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
The CNC machines on a factory I work for have a typical boot up sequence before launching an operated system for, well, doing factory related stuff. Thing is, they also have the USB port. So, I made myself a liveUSB with Linux and a version of DOOM on it, and silently booted it up on my coworker's machine while he was in a bathroom (he wasn't doing anything anyway, he already made all the details). After he walked from a bathroom, he like, "Hey, something's wrong with my CNC machine, it suddenly plays DOOM now!".

(Don't know if it counts as a prank, since he actually enjoyed the play session quite a lot. The joke is on me, I guess)

Back when I was in school, I also threw together a little programm in Game Maker that imitates white noise, and installed it on every computer in the class in a "startup" mode while nobody was watching (also locking all the Alt/Shift/Ctrl keys for quick process kill). It wasn't a very smart or amusing prank, but it was the most "productive" one - I effectively ruined the class (teacher spent all the time searching for the error, until it was too late to, well, teach anything), and I was never caught .u.

W

WolfoxeCrevan

The CNC machines on a factory I work for have a typical boot up sequence before launching an operated system for, well, doing factory related stuff. Thing is, they also have the USB port. So, I made myself a liveUSB with Linux and a version of DOOM on it, and silently booted it up on my coworker's machine while he was in a bathroom (he wasn't doing anything anyway, he already made all the details). After he walked from a bathroom, he like, "Hey, something's wrong with my CNC machine, it suddenly plays DOOM now!".

(Don't know if it counts as a prank, since he actually enjoyed the play session quite a lot. The joke is on me, I guess)
Daaaaaaannnngggg. That's KoOL

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
At school I replaced all the toilet paper in the boys bathroom with duct tape and a little sign that says "let's play a game." And a picture of saw
Does necro-ing year-old threads count as pranks? i think it's your best work yet!
I also threw together a little programm in Game Maker that imitates white noise
Holy crap! i did the SAME thing! i just screen-capped some TV static and tiled it, then set each tile to flip and rotate randomly and play a loop of the old dial-up handshake static. This was back before LCDs so everybody knew what the static was. Show that image to a kid these days and they'd have no idea what it was. Also, the static display that SOME modern TVs show that resembles that static is actually simulated and not real noise. You can actually "shock" dead and lazy pixels back to life by displaying it for a few minutes.

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
Holy crap! i did the SAME thing! i just screen-capped some TV static and tiled it, then set each tile to flip and rotate randomly and play a loop of the old dial-up handshake static. This was back before LCDs so everybody knew what the static was. Show that image to a kid these days and they'd have no idea what it was. Also, the static display that SOME modern TVs show that resembles that static is actually simulated and not real noise. You can actually "shock" dead and lazy pixels back to life by displaying it for a few minutes.
I made a bit more practical (and convincing) thing. I extracted sprites from SMB rom some time before the prank (back when I made fangames and all that stuff .u. ), and there were some tiles in spritesheet that looked like white noise. I cut some of them, made an animated 8x8 sprite with random "white noise" tiles inserted, made an object from this sprite that will change its frame randomly after every "step", and then filled the "room" with those objects. Looks crispy on the monitor and doesn't loop itself, perfect white noise imitation :D
(I've heard about reviving dead pixels, and even tried it on couple of my monitors, but sadly, it never worked for me)

Damn, I still have a video of this thing in action, lol

Last edited: