• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your catch phrase?

FlannelFox

dem leggies
Balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls...
I actually first started saying that after seeing the movie Stand Up Guys, which apparently was a much classier film. o.o
Besides, it's hilarious hearing Christopher Walken say it and people say I talk like him sometimes.

I also say "Cool bonanzas" a lot, an alternative to "cool bananas" which a variation on "cool beans".

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
I actually first started saying that after seeing the movie Stand Up Guys, which apparently was a much classier film. o.o
Besides, it's hilarious hearing Christopher Walken say it and people say I talk like him sometimes.

I also say "Cool bonanzas" a lot, an alternative to "cool bananas" which a variation on "cool beans".
i have no idea what you're talking about but i was making a reference to-
-with respect to-
Duke Nukem quotes

FlannelFox

dem leggies
"It's time to either kick ass or chew gum, and I'm all out of gum." is apparently a Duke Nukem quote but I had never heard it or used it before I saw the movie Stand Up Guys. I thought you were responding to me earlier when I said it. :p

Strangeguy32000

Dack Remus Applewold
"It's time to either kick ass or chew gum, and I'm all out of gum." is apparently a Duke Nukem quote but I had never heard it or used it before I saw the movie Stand Up Guys. I thought you were responding to me earlier when I said it. :p
The line, or rather a variation of it, originated from the John Carpenter film "They Live" in a scene where "Rowdy" Roddy Piper kills a bunch of disguised aliens in a crowded bank.
"I have come here to Chew Bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

FlannelFox

dem leggies
The line, or rather a variation of it, originated from the John Carpenter film "They Live" in a scene where "Rowdy" Roddy Piper kills a bunch of disguised aliens in a crowded bank.
"I have come here to Chew Bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"
Well today I learned something.
Going to have to find that movie now :)

Maximus B. Panda

The Red Menace
"F*cking C*nt!" Is one I say a lot. Not very original.

An old phrase I loved and used to have on all my binders and stuff was "Destroy Offend Terrorize". Hard to get away with it as an adult.

finn50n

super duper saxy
I say Oi in staid of a swear or if i'm just really bored. And some times I just randomly insert it in a conversation. And the wear thing is it just kinda happened out of nowhere no influences it just kinda happened! It dosen't translate into typing tho

FlannelFox

dem leggies
"dandy" and "neato"
I say Oi in staid of a swear
I do these a bit. Neato is a good positive generic response. I'll use Oi instead Hey a lot, Aye instead of Yeah and I'll put ',yeah?' at the end of a statement as if to say 'correct?'.
I also finish sentences with 'eh?' in that way like a dirty canadian. :p
And I use 'dude' a lot when I'm talking but I have to be mindful b/c I think of it as a gender neutral pronoun and girls who don't know me will get mad at me when I call them that.... :\

finn50n

super duper saxy
I do these a bit. Neato is a good positive generic response. I'll use Oi instead Hey a lot, Aye instead of Yeah and I'll put ',yeah?' at the end of a statement as if to say 'correct?'.
I also finish sentences with 'eh?' in that way like a dirty canadian. :p
And I use 'dude' a lot when I'm talking but I have to be mindful b/c I think of it as a gender neutral pronoun and girls who don't know me will get mad at me when I call them that.... :\
I salute you Captain Catchphrase Man